21. Bar visits

They had been here for a week now and honestly, it was nice. They all had fun and most days everyone just did their own thing. Taylor usually drove Elodie and Marlena around while Harry and Madison went off and did their own thing.

Tonight Elodie and Marlena were going out with some people who were renting a place nearby so Taylor, Harry and Madison would be left alone. They had decided to go to a bar nearby.

Taylor rummaged trough her bags, trying to find something to wear when Elodie comes in. "Hey mom, i'm leaving now, is that okay?" Taylor nodded, "Have fun hun, don't make it too late, okay?" Elodie smiled and kissed Taylor's cheek before leaving.

Taylor looked trough some more clothes before she picked out a black dress, it reached to her upper thigh and had a small split on one side. She put it on before doing her make-up and hairs At the end she was pleased with the reflection in the mirror. She walked out, Harry was alone in the living room. He was leaning against the couch, clearly just waiting for both Taylor and Madison to be done. She smiled at him as she stood next to him.

"Hey, you look gorgeous tonight, as always of course." Taylor smiled, "You don't look too bad yourself, Styles." they continued with some small talk until Madison walked out.

She was wearing a black skirt with a black blouse. Taylor had to admit, she looked good in it. "Hey babe, you look good." Harry created her as he pecked her lips. "Thanks baby." Taylor smiled at her and nodded. "Should we get going?" Harry nodded, "Alright let's go." he said as they walked out of the house, towards their car.

They made their way to the bar, walking in together. They went straight to the bar, Madison sat down on one of the bar chairs as Harry started ordering their drinks for them. Taylor leaned against the bar as she looked around, a small smile on her lips.

An hour had passed and they were sipping on their third drink. Madison was clinging onto Harry all night, constantly trying to kiss him. She didn't let his hand leave her waist once, much to Taylor's annoyance. She could live with the fact they were together but she didn't need to see the constant pda.

When Harry had excused himself to the bathroom earlier, Madison had once again made it clear that Taylor should stay away from Harry or else nothing good would happen. Taylor had just pushed it aside, not wanting to care about what she said.

As she sipped on her drink a guy came over, he had been with a group of other guys all night, there were a few girls there too but mostly guys. Taylor had spotted them earlier when she looked around. They seemed around their age.

"Hey gorgeous." The boy said with a smirk as he leaned against the bar. "Heyy." Taylor smiled at him as she sipped from her drink. "Just wanted to come over and tell you that you look stunning, no way you are here alone." Taylor shook her head, "I'm not, I'm here with them." She pointed behind her where Harry and Madison were without looking back.

Harry had his eyes pointed at the guy and Taylor, not looking away while Madison kept whining for his attention, her hands resting on his chest.

"Well, they seem busy. Do you want to come with me and my friends, gorgeous? It will be more fun for you than be here and third wheel." Taylor chuckled and nodded, "Sure, what's your name?" "Daniel, call me Dan." "I'm Taylor, call me Tay." She smiled as she grabbed her drink to come with him. "I'm borrowing your beautiful company for a little." The guy said to Harry and Madison as he wrapped his arm around Taylor's waist, leading her to his group of friends.

Harry had watched her for the next few hours, his eyes glued to her as she danced and had fun with that Dan guy. He didn't like the guy, he got bad vibes from him.

Not much later Taylor came walking back with Dan next to her, his arm wrapped around her waist. "Sooo we kind of had an accident.." Taylor chuckled as she pointed at her chest, "I spilled a drink.." Both her and Dan laughed as she leaned into him, clearly not sober at all.

"I'll take you back so you can change, it's late anyways." Harry said with a stern face. "Ohh no, don't want to ruin the fun you guys are having. I can take her." Dan smiled as he nodded, "That's fine with you right, gorgeous?" Taylor smiled and nodded, "Totally." "You have been drinking, it's not a smart idea." Taylor shook her head, "We'll get a cab, right Dan?" Her words were slightly slurred.

Dan smiled and nodded, "Was nice meeting you guys!" Taylor smiled as she leaned into him some more, "Let's gooo." He chuckled as he turned them around, walking her out of the bar.

Harry looked at them as they were leaving. "I don't have a good feeling about that." Madison shook her head, "It's fine baby, he seems like a nice guy and Taylor can take care of herself." Harry sighed, "But still.." "Oh hush, come on let's have some more fun before we go home. The night is still young, right?." She smiled before turning to the bar man, ordering both of them another drink as Harry's eyes were glued to the door Taylor had just left trough.

A/N

Short chapter as I wanted to get this part up today. Ignore any typos etc, I was too lazy to check.
More drama coming soon, very soon.