24. Leaving in a hurry

Taylor stared down at her hands as Madison stared at the both of them. "So? Anything to say?" "I should uh.. give you two some space." Taylor mumbled, quickly walking away, straight into her bedroom.

Harry watched her leave, taking a deep breath as she shut the door behind her. "So? Anything at all?" Harry shook his head as he looked at Madison. "Nothing happened, there is nothing to say." She looked him up and down, "Nothing happened? Sure, looks like nothing happened."

"We went swimming that's all." "Just swimming? That's hard to believe Harry." "So what? Now I can't go swimming with my friend anymore?" Madison scoffed, rolling her eyes as she stared at him. "Your friend? She's your friend now?" "Yes she is." "Just a friend?" He stayed silent for a second before nodding. She turned on her heels before walking into their bedroom, slamming the door behind them.

Harry went after her, "Can you be quiet, the girls are asleep." "Oh that's what you're worried about now?" Harry sighed as he looked at her. "What do you want me to say?" Madison shrugged as she grabbed her suitcase and started throwing her stuff into it. "I don't know Harry. Maybe I would appreciate it if you didn't sneak out at night to go.. swimming.. with your ex. Maybe it would be nice if you could make me feel like your first choice for once instead of treating me as a mistake because ever since she is single again you have barely looked at me."

He just stood there staring at her, trying to find words, excuses to explain his behavior but there were non. He knew he didn't treat her the way he should have. "I'm sorry." Is all he could come up with. "Yeah, I'm sure you are." She zipped up her suitcase and walked past him, back into the hallway.

"Where are you going?" "Home. Don't worry, when you get back all my stuff will be gone." He shook his head, "No, don't go. Just stay okay, at least for the night." He didn't try to tell her that they would work on it because if he was honest, he didn't want to do that because she just wasn't Taylor and he knew that he couldn't be happy without Taylor.

"Fine, but we're not staying in the same room." Harry nodded, "I'll take a different one just let me grab some clothes." She nodded and waited for him to get some clothes.

After Harry grabbed some clean clothes he went to the spare room, getting ready for bed. Madison on the other hand only put her suitcase in the room before going over to a different one, softly knocking on the door before opening it.

When she looked inside she found Taylor sitting by the desk, brushing trough her blonde curls which had somewhat dried by now. She was wearing a different night gown now. "Can we talk?"

Taylor turned around and nodded, "Yeah of course, come in." Madison walked in, resting against the dresser. "Nothing happened tonight.. you know, we just went swimming and if you want to be mad at someone be mad at me, it was my idea."

Madison shook her head, "That's not what I wanted to talk about." "Oh." "I'm not stupid Taylor, I see the way he looks at you, he is in love with you and I can't change that. I'll be going home tomorrow and then that's it. I know you love him too, I see the sparkle in your eyes when he is mentioned. I'm not going to stand in between you two and I'm done acting stupid, just, I have one request."

Taylor stared at her, not sure what to say. "What's it?" "Don't hurt him again." She nodded, "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did." Madison nodded, "Goodnight Taylor."

Taylor sighed as she watched Madison leave, not sure what to do. She picked up her phone, deciding to ask Harry if he is alright.

U:
Are u okay?

Green eyed british dude:
Yeah, I'm fine. Are u?