2. Call me whenever

I stared at him, not sure what to say. It has been eight years after all. I never expected to talk again, I wasn't prepared for this.

"Congrats on your wins tonight, song of the year and album of the year. That's a big deal, you deserve it the album is amazing."

He seemed like he knew exactly what to say and do, as if he had talked to me just yesterday.

"Oh, thanks!" I awkwardly smiled, I didn't know what to say.

"Congrats on your grammy's too! Well deserved I'm sure." He smiled, "Thank you, means a lot."

I smiled at him and nodded. "Your performance was amazing too by the way, voice of an angel."

I smiled, "Your performance was magical, as always. Oh and I liked the bit in your speech about El, it was quite funny." "Thanks, came up with it on the spot."

I chuckled and shook my head, it was easy to forget everything while talking to him.

"Are you going to any after parties?" He shook his head, "Not really my thing anymore."

For some reason I wanted to continue talking to him, I didn't know what it was but I didn't want to say goodbye yet.

"Come with me, I'm going to the one Selena is throwing. It's going to be low key. Only half a thousand people or so, kidding. It's going to be at a bar and there will be music, drinks, all the fun. It will be fun, come along."

"Ehh, I don't know Tay" "Please" "Okay, fine."

I smiled in victory, "Good, go get your coat and meet me outside." "Okay, see you in a few minutes."

I smiled and put on my coat, it was just a simple black coat nothing special. I grabbed my bag and headed outside. I saw Jack, Selena and Martha standing there so I walked up to them.

"Okay Tay is here let's go!" Selena cheered, grabbing my arm to drag me to the car. "No wait, we can't go yet!" "Why not?" "I emh, I invited Harry. He will be here soon so just wait a little, please?"

"Woah, when did that happen?" They all gave me confused looks. "He came up to me inside and then he said he was going home so I invited him to come along, no big deal."

"Mm, okay. He better hurry up, I can't be late to my own after party and we have to change our outfits."

I chuckled, "He will be here soon, I'm sure." "Better be." "He will be."

Not a minute later Harry came walking out the building. I saw him looking around so I waved at him. He smiled when he saw me and came our way.

"Hey!" he said as he greeted everyone. After they all greeted each other we got in the car.

I sat next to Harry and Martha, Selena and Jack sat behind us. The car ride was pretty silent, it was quite awkward. Nobody really knew what to say.

When we arrived I could see Harry regretted coming. "Hey, it's going to be fun. I promise."

He nodded, "I'm sure it will be for you yeah." "Oh hush, come on. I'm being forced to change."

We went into a room at the back of the building where Selena had all our outfits for the after party.

Weirdly enough, she even got something for Harry in the few minutes time she had to get something.

I was wearing a white dress with flowers on the edge, it reached to my thighs. The chest part was open but had a cross pattern waved over it. I had a small flower crown with it and some white heels. Even if I said so myself, I looked cute.