1. Not the last hello

"Taylor, it's time to go" Tree called from the hallway. I sighed and walked out, I really wasn't feeling like going to the Grammy's tonight.

Sure, I was nominated for album of the year but I doubt I would win again. I have won four times now, that's the most anyone has won.

I was wearing a simple black dress, a slit on the right side. The dress was off-shoulder so it looked more stylish and up to date. My hair was down and I only had on light make-up with some red lipstick.

"You look amazing." Tree complimented me. She knew I didn't want to go tonight, Joe was out of town and Elodie was much to my dismay staying over at her boyfriends house.

I was going to be there alone, although Jack would be there but that's all. It would be a lonely night.

"You will be okay, I promise" I smiled at Tree, I was thankful for her. "Thank you Tree, I doubt I will have any fun though." "Well you never know, you are nominated in five categories and "simplicity" is an amazing album, you have a lot of chances to win album of the year tonight.

"We both know I won't, I'll be surprised if I win anything." "You will win at least one category, I'm sure of it."

I faintly smiled at her and thanked her for being simply the best. We then went into the car and drove towards the building.

I checked my phone and replied to Joe who was wishing me good luck for tonight. I smiled before putting away my phone.

Once we arrived I got out. "You ready?" I nodded, "All ready." We went over to the red carpet, camera's flashing and capturing every second.

"Taylor! Look here please" "To the right!" "Side view!" "Look here!" "Taylor here!" "Twirl your dress Taylor!" "Stunning, little to the left!"

I tried to leave as soon as I possibly could, I wasn't a big fan of red carpets. If I could, I would not go to the red carpet at all.

I went straight to my dressing room after the red carpet, letting myself fall down on the couch. Tree walked in not a second after me.

"You did amazing Taylor, I'm proud." I nodded, "Thank you agree. How long do we have?"

She checked her clipboard and then looked over at her watch. "They are doing the pre-show awards now, they just started. One of your nominations is in the pre-show, we can watch if you want?"

I nodded, "Sure, why not." She turned on the tv in the corner and put it on the right channel, they were doing some category right now.

"Hey, do you know if Selena is going to be here tonight?" Tree shrugged, "Want me to go look?" I nodded, "Please?" "Okay, you should change into your dress for the performance."

"Alright, I will. Thank you Tree." She nodded, "Jack will be here in a few too, he is midway the carpet now." I nodded, "Okay."

Tree left the room, leaving me all alone. I checked my phone, no messages from anyone important.

I put my phone away and changed into my performance dress. It wasn't very special, it was a baby pink dress with yellow flowers embroidered over the lower part. It had small sleeves with a riffle at the end, it looked pretty.

I changed my lipstick to a nude colored one and put my hair up. I was just done when Jack entered the dressing room.

"Tay!" "Hey hii" I smiled as I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "You nervous for tonight?"

I shook my head, "No, not really. Are you?" He shrugged, "No I think no matter if we win or not, we have made an amazing body of work and we will have an amazing performance so I don't think it matters much if we win."