18. for you

A small sigh escaped her lips as she knocked on the door, it was already two pm but she was still tired. She fiddled with one of the rings on her finger as she waited for the door to open.

Once the door finally opened it wasn't who she expected. Instead, there was a woman facing her. She had brown hair to her waist, big brown eyes and she was a lot shorter than she was.

"Hey, I'm here for Harry?" for a second she doubted if she was at the right house, she had never seen this person before. "He isn't home." Well, apparently she was at the right address, still she was confused about this other woman, who seemed very annoyed with Taylor's presence.

"Do you know when he will be home?" "God knows. An hour, at most. Come back another time." "Oh, that's fine. I was planning to discuss something with Elodie anyways." The woman crossed her arms, "Just come back another time, blondie."

Taylor sighed, not liking the tone this woman was having. She knew Elodie was home, why couldn't this woman just let her in. "It would be great if you can let me see my daughter now. You can just call for her to come down if that suits you better." "No." Her eyebrows shot up, who did she think she was, denying her to see her own daughter. "What did you say?" "No."

"Taylor?" She turned around, looking right into two green eyes. "Harry, great you are here." "Everything alright?" "Yes." The woman replied. Taylor's eyes shot to the brunette woman before she turned back to Harry, "Actually, no."

"What's wrong?" "Apparently, I'm not allowed to see my daughter anymore." Harry looked confused, "What do you mean?" "She was telling me to "come back another time."" Harry shook his head, "That's ridiculous, come inside."

She smiled at him as they walked inside. "Madison, if Taylor is here you let her in, especially if Elodie is home." Madison rolled her eyes before walking off, mumbling something along the lines of "Whatever."

"Can I take your coat?" Taylor nodded, taking off her coat and handing it to him. "Thank you, for letting me in. I hope I'm not coming at a bad time."

"Not at all, come in let's sit down." They walked into the living room after Harry made the two of them a cup of coffee. They sat down on the couch together, having some small talk first.

Harry apologized a few times for Madison's behavior, feeling embarrassed that she had been so rude to Taylor. "Who is that anyways?" "Oh, Madison." Taylor chuckled, "Got that far." Harry scratched his neck, clearly a bit uncomfortable. "She's my ehh.. Girlfriend." "Well, she better make you happy." Harry just nodded, wanting to escape the topic as soon as possible.

"So, is there any particular reason you came over?" Taylor nodded, "Actually, there is. I'm trying to plan for summer vacation so I wanted to ask if you had any plans already." Harry nodded before shaking his head, "No, I don't have any plans yet. Do you have anything in mind?"

"I was thinking about traveling to Spain for as long as possible. So I wanted to see what plans you had and plan around that." Harry shrugged, "Well I don't have anything planned yet, Spain does sound fun."

Taylor nodded, "Elodie seemed excited when I proposed the idea, she is taking her girlfriend too, she basically begged me so I thought, why not."

Harry chuckled, "It sounds amazing really, I haven't been there in like forever." "Well if you want you can come along... You can bring ehh.. Madison.. Yeah, you can bring Madison too." Harry smiled, liking that idea a lot. "If she is okay with that, and if you want. It's an open invitation, you don't have to take it at all." Harry smiled, "I'll try my best to convince Madison, that sounds like a lot of fun."

Taylor smiled, "That's great, just let me know whenever you have decided." They chatted about vacation and some other things for about an hour before she reminded herself she had to ask Elodie something.

"Elodie is home right?" Harry nodded, "I'll go get her, you wait here." She smiled and nodded, thankful that he was being so nice, like always honestly. It was clear in everything he did that he had matured a lot since... before.

Madison walked in when Harry was upstairs. Her arms were crossed as she walked towards Taylor. "Why are you here." Taylor raised an eyebrow, not understanding why she was constantly being rude to her, she had never even met this woman before. "I had to discuss something with Harry, that's all."

The brunette rolled her eyes, "Leave him alone. He doesn't need you in his life, you aren't good for him. Don't make me see you around here again."

Taylor just looked at her, "Oh." Madison turned on her heels before walking around. A few seconds later Elodie and Harry came downstairs. "Hey mom." Taylor smiled as she hugged Elodie, "Hey sweetheart." "What did you want to discuss?" Taylor smiled, "Just wanted to know if I still needed to order the clothes you told me you liked and if you asked Marlena if she can come along."

Elodie smiled and nodded, "That would be great! And yes, she said she can." Taylor smiled, "Okay honey, I'll make sure they are ordered by tonight. Tell Marlena I'm happy she can come with us, she should come over for dinner next week, invite her, will you?" Elodie nodded, "Thanks mom, you're the best." Taylor smiled and gave Elodie another hug before Elodie disappeared upstairs again.

"I should get going." Taylor said with a soft smile, she didn't mention anything of what Madison had said, she didn't want any drama. "Alright, I'll see you again soon?" "Yeah, anytime you want." Taylor smiled as they walked towards the door.

Taylor grabbed her coat and put it on, "Take care of urself, Styles, for me." She whispered as she kissed his cheek before turning around, walking away from him, for who knows how long.

"I will, just for you"