3 - 2

(Author: This chapter was supposed to come out last week...)

"Let's hear firsthand from those with personal experience how these internships are different from field training."

Days had passed since Bakugo and Midoryia's little incident and after Midroyia had served his time, he was eager to get back to class. He was only released one day before Bakugo so Winter's time of peace without him in school was running short.

"They have made time in their busy schedules to come and talk to you all, so please take a listen."

Three students make their entrance to the room and Midoriya looked overly shocked at the fact the biggest of them all, Mirio Togata, was even there.

"Man, UA is filled with weirdos. We got Lucas from Earthbound, Sasuke, and... I'm really not sure who the hell you're supposed to be?" Winter was mumbling to himself as Nejire also gave a glance back to him.

"Ohh! Are you the terrorist kid!" She pointed a finger to Winter, his eyes slowly opened as a smile jumped its way onto his face.

He burst out laughing from her saying that and it was so serious to the point he fell back and once he realized he was falling, he tried to reach out to stop himself from going any further.

It was a bust and all he accomplished was taking Kaminari's desk, which was behind him, right down to the ground with him.

The pain of falling knocked the laughter right out of him so he was properly able to reset himself along with Kaminari's desk.

"Sorry about that, Kaminari." Winter went to sit back down.

"...Eh, uh- Yeah? No problem...?" He was shocked along with the entire class.

They had never seen Winter laugh so hard before, or even anything besides a slight chuckle or some forced laugh.

"You done?" Aizawa asked not surprised at Winter's outburst but when is Aizawa ever surprised at something? "At least it sounds normal this time..."

"Yeah, I'm the terrorist kid, I guess?" A small smile glanced his face before he cleared his throat and stopped.

"...Anyway, the first person should introduce themselves. We're on a tight schedule here." Aizawa told them and looked over to the big three. "So, Amajiki, you go first."

His name suddenly being called made the boy tense up instantly making his awkward gaze seem more like a frightening glare. A lot of students were caught off guard by the boy accidentally glaring.

He let in a lot of air and turned around. He placed his head on the wall and a big sigh escaped his mouth.

"It's no good... no matter how hard I try to imagine them as potatoes everything except their heads transforms. It just makes it more weird...!"

"Oh, I can help you." Winter snapped his fingers and cast a mental illusion on Amajiki.

His face shifted to a shocked one as everyone did turn into potatoes.

"Mirio-" He looked to him only to stop himself. "You're also a potato... anyway, I'm Tamaki Amajiki. Pleased to meet you all."

Winter wasn't making any obvious notions but to the people beside him, they could tell he was choking back a laugh even though he had his usual bored expression.

"This guy is supposed to be at the top of UA...?" Kaminari asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"It talked?"

"Winter stop the illusion before this gets out of hand."

He did as he was told and Amajiki turned around and planted his head on the wall.