A household problem

(Author: Would be longer but I'm just really getting the inspiration to write again.)

Winter and Neo were currently being eyed down by Aizawa within the staff office. 

"What do you mean, 'you don't want an internship.' Like, there's no reason that either of you should not want one. It is the choices?" 

"No, we simply think that we're more than trained enough already and don't need to do any of that fancy stuff. It seems unnecessary..." Winter spoke for him and his sister. 

The main reason they are actually saying no is because Stain got back to them and said he would be needing them within the week and they didn't want to miss out because of some stupid hero stuff. 

Like yesterday night, they stabbed a guy to death because they were getting money for it. 

"Is it the time? Like, please, enlighten me! It can't just be because you don't wanna." Aizawa was really trying to push an answer out of them. He would use a bit more extreme methods but so far, they've done nothing. 

By that, they just haven't been caught yet. 

Winter looked down at Neo and nodded. 

Just to get him off their backs, they would take an internship. They knew how persistent Aizawa could be, shoot, that's how Winter was arrested the first time. 

And them keeping saying "no" might raise an alarm in the vigilant hero. 

"Fine, we still think this'll be a waste of time, you know." Winter and Neo basically got the same offers and it just came down to choosing one for both of them. 

 "Thank you, you just made my job a lot easier. I would've gotten a speech and have to file a bunch of paperwork if you didn't go with one." 

They couldn't tell if that was a lie or not but asking would arouse suspicion. All they needed to do is go to a low activity hero and intern with them. 

Hopefully, they'll only be active during the day and not night as that would more than likely be when Stain will call them once again. 

Aizawa handed them the list and they didn't recognize a single person on there. 

Only a few stood out, like Endeavor's and Hawks. 

Wait, Hawks wanted them? 

"We'll go with the hero, Hawks." Winter handed back the paper. 

"Really? He pretty new on the scene but his popularity is not a joke. Good choice I guess. Now, scram. I gotta get this filled before the day is over." 

They both nod and walk out of the room. Midoriya was spotted and Neo ran over to him, leaving her brother. 

"What the fuck?! Neo?! We were gonna go home!"

She seemed to ignore him and Midoriya did too. He did a closer look and seen that she casted a metal illusion, stopping Midoriya from seeing Winter.  

He watched them walk away and now he was alone. 

"What the fuck, Neo? Did me dirty as hell." He crossed his arms and started walking away. 

He didn't know what to do now, he was just gonna hang out with Neo but that plan is out the window since she just abandoned him without saying... typing anything.  

"Maybe I could call Mina or something?" He got out his phone and jumped back as he almost bumped into someone. 

It was Uraraka. 

"What are you still doing here?" He asked the stunned girl. 

She was expecting to bump into him (not on purpose) and fall but since it didn't happen, it froze her.