The surprise introduction

(Author: Hey, look at that, I wasn't shot by a rifle! Just in a serious writers block that lasted over two weeks, enjoy the chapter, sorry for the wait!!)

-----------------------

Weeks, quickly passed after everyone had taken the trip to the mall and as of now, they were standing in the hot summer sun in front of a bus. 

They were talking amount themselves until a few students from class 1-B walked over to them. 

Monama was the first one to speak to them, "What? Class A needs supplementary lessons? That means someone got a failing mark!?!" He had big smile on his face and no one in the class seemed to care about what he was saying. 

"Huh? Isn't that weird?! Isn't that strange! I thought class A was supposed to be superior to class B-!" 

Kendo, from class B quickly hit Monama knocking him out cold. 

"Sorry..." She picked him up and hauled him away. 

"Oh, it's really no problem. Just, try to keep him away from Bakugo and Winter. They won't take very kindly to his taunting. Winter would probably get annoyed of him and do hit him as hard as he could and we all know Bakugo..." Momo was the one to say this to them. 

"Which one is Winter?" They looked around and Momo pointed the icecream pair standing there drinking apple juice. 

Winter was carrying a really big bag... something that looked somewhat suspicious to Aizawa because of his past record while the students, who trust Winter all the way just brushed right past it.

Aizawa would be sure to give everything he had a look before letting him take it into the camp. 

Winter then looked to the puddle of water next to his foot. 

"What the hell is-" He looked to where it was coming from and it was Mineta staring at the class B girls. 

"Aw, fucking sick!" Winter ran over and punted the small kid like a ball. 

Two of the class B girls thanked him as they caught the grape kid staring at them. 

"He has some serious problems..." Kirishima had walked over. 

"For real..." 

"Class A the bus is here!! Please board in an orderly fashion!" 

Only after an hour on the bus, they were taken to a rest stop and everyone got off to stretch their legs.

Mineta was the only one who had to use the bathroom. As soon as everyone was off the bus, they noticed that this wasn't a rest stop at all. 

It was a really good shot of the mountains around them though. 

"To say there's no ulterior motive would be a lie..." Aizawa mumbled this and Midoriya was the only one to hear it. 

He was curious as to what that meant but was distracted quickly by his class.

Hey Eraser! It's been a while!" A voice called out from behind them and they turn to see the women. 

"With sparkling eyes, we rock on!"   

"Cute, cat, singer!!" 

"The Wild, and Wild Pussy-cats!!!" 

The two pro-heroes struck poses and everyone didn't even know what to say to what they had just seen. 

"Hey, Neo. Come here." Aizawa called out to the girl and she walked over to him. 

Midoriya looked overly happy and before he could go on a rant about the heroes, Yang walked over and covered his mouth.