Finally, a bit of blood!

(Author: Things may or may not get a little bloody, so that was a warning.) 

Their internship wasn't anything special and it was most certainly not worth their time. It was boring and just a lot of walking about solving small crimes. 

So, they were really looking forward to the day Stain called them back. 

Not a single interesting day passed by until Friday night. 

Neo and Winter were currently standing on a building with the hero killer Stain. There were only two reasons for them doing this, they haven't killed anything in a while and he was paying a lot for every hero killed. 

They wonder where he gets his money from but decide not to question him. 

They were wearing black raincoats with blank black mask. 

They even changed up their shoes but they both still wear boots. Just a different type from their usual stuff. 

They even took their faces into account. 

They made their skin complexion light brown and changed their eyes to emerald green along with black hair. 

"You two, get over here! Our first target!" 

They both run over to Stain as they see smoke coming from the other side of the city. They must see this as a distraction so they can pretty much go crazy tonight without any bigger heroes even trying to stop them. 

Some random hero just entered an alleyway and the two teleport away. 

Winter appeared right in front of him and kicked his knee in making him scream in pain. While he was falling back, Winter clocked him in the face and grabbed his collar. 

The guy couldn't even form words as Winter pushed him to the ground and pulled his knife out. 

He went for a really big downwards stab making it so the hero had time to block. 

He was unbelievably weak. 

Winter laughed as the pure terror on his face was what he was looking forward too. The knife slowly lowered down with it getting closer and closer to the neck of the hero. 

Winter used all his strength and pushed the knife into the throat of the hero, his eyes shot open. 

Winter laughed and twisted his knife. He ripped out the throat of the hero and stood up watching the life drain from his eyes. 

Winter chuckled as Neo came next to him, coming out of invisibility. 

A low five was given as Stain hit the ground in front of them. 

"Let's get this started? There will be more to come!" 

They head back to the roofs and started moving around the area looking for more heroes. 

They spot three heroes and nod to each other. 

"We all get one?" Winter said. 

The others nod and jumped off the building. 

The three heroes split up making these threes jobs a lot easier. 

Winter pulled out his knife while the hero he was hunting while right below him in the alleyway. 

He smiled under his mask and threw his knife at the hero and it stuck into his shoulder. 

Winter jumped down and pushed the knife in deeper forcing the hero to his knees. 

A strong air current threw him back but he slid into a crouch and stared at the hero while putting his knife back in the sheath. 

"Who the hell are you!" The hero yelled while holding his hurt shoulder.