Another forced move

Oh so very early in the morning, a knock was heard on their apartment door. It was their day off and yesterday's mess was much more tiring than it was supposed to be.

"...Neo... get the... door." Winter's hand lifted up and gave her a slap on the shoulder. A few moments of nothing and then he was shot out of the bed with a kick and she flipped to the other side. 

"Okay, that works too." He rubbed his head as that woke him right up. He stood up and began walking to the door as the person knocked again. "Hold up, damn it! It's 8 in the morning on a weekend, give me a second!" 

He yawned and opened the door only to see it was Aizawa and someone he didn't exactly recognize. He slightly jumped back at the teacher suddenly being in the doorway. 

"Ah, wa-what do you people want?" He composed himself. "And who's the skeleton?" 

"It's me, All Might. Did you not see the news yesterday?" 

Winter just repeatedly blinked at this. 

"Okay, Small Might. I must be dreaming. Well, come on in, I guess." Winter walked away while waving his arm for them to come in. He took them over to the couch and sat them down. 

He walked to the other side of the table and sat down, a chair appeared under him and he didn't fall and hurt his ass. 

"Where's, Neo? It'd be best if you both heard this." Aizawa looked around for her. 

"Oh, I'll wake her up." He cleared his throat and then cupped them around his mouth. "NEO!!! THE FUCKING SWAT IS HERE!!!" 

The next thing they heard was someone falling onto the floor, extremely hard. 

"just kidding! But now that you're awake! Put a bra on and get your tiny ass out here!" 

The teachers looked stunned at all of this and moments later, a fully dressed Neo came out of the room and walked over to Winter. 

"Okay, now-" 

"That's a copy. Wait a second-" He was slapped across the face and given the middle finger as the copy broke apart. "I should have seen that coming." Winter sat up and cleared his throat. 

The real Neo then came out of the hallway leading to their room and sat down in an illusionary chair then folded her legs.

"I'm guessing that's the real one...?" All Might said pointing to her. 

She nodded her head. 

"Okay, good. Now, we're making a few changes around the school and how students are a part of the school. Because of the recent danger surrounding the students, we've made a change to have students living on campus in dorms. We know you two have no family to connect too and it's not like that matters in this situation-" 

"Aizawa! They're still kids." All Might looked at him as his wording was awful.

"I don't care. Winter's been killing people for a very long time, he's no child in my eyes." Aizawa glared at him and Winter just yawned. 

"Business is business." Winter shrugged and Neo had an invisible clone elbow him in the side. "But... I've changed. Like, what's been the evilest thing I've done in the past few months! I'm doing better."  He put one of his legs on the other and leaned back. 

The teachers squinted their eyes and still aren't sure if these two are Ember, sure it's true he hasn't done anything outright evil but the similarities between them and Ember just line up too much to be ignored. 

Especially with what some students have said recently. 

There was also the problem of everytime they even come close to seeing that these two are Ember, their proof falls apart.