Sports festival Pt.3

Winter was currently walking with Midoriya after lunch break just to stretch their arms and legs. 

"So, what do you think the last event will be, Winter?" Midoriya asked quickly. 

"Hm? I hope its'a tournament or something. You think the last one will have to be something that has to do with our combat ability. Don't you think?" 

Midoriya nodded. "That would make sense. After all, if I have to fight you, I think I have a good chance!" Midoriya put up one of his fists and balled it up. "After all, I've learned a good deal about your power and how you fight." 

Winter just glanced down at Midoriya. 

"Your observation skills are really something else. I wouldn't doubt that you know something about All Might by this point and just so you can put those skills to use if we do fight, I'm not gonna change my fighting style at all. Just for you." He may not be changing it but he is going to be a little bit more deadly than usual since he knows Midoriya probably has a pretty good idea of how Winter fights.

Winter smirked a little. 

"Well, let's hope that both of us can fight to the best of our abilities." Winter gave Midoriya a little pat on the back and began walking at his normal pace. "I'll see you in the field." Winter gave a smile then teleported away. 

Winter walked out a tunnel and seen all of the girls in his class wearing cheering uniforms. Including his sister!?

He used his ability to change all of their clothes into gym uniforms but he can't hold it forever. He walked over to them. 

"you girls might want to go and change back..." Winter just walked away and they all thanked him for doing that for them. 

They steadily head back and change back into their actual gym uniforms and went back onto the field.

For the last event, it was a simple one-on-one, tournament dual! 

A lot of the students don't look so confident while others were simply smiling at the idea that they get to fight and show off their abilities. 

Two people ended up dropping out and Winter didn't even know who either of them were. Even though one was in his class... 

Midnight sure did seem excited by the pure fact that they dropped out of the race to become the winner. 

Neo and Winter went on over to the student stands early as they wanted to save their energy. After all, Kaminari was a very punchable person. 

Winter wanted to see how fast he could flawless him. 

"So, Neo. We're gonna probably end up fighting each other, you know. Don't think I'm taking it easy on you." 

Neo looked to her brother with a smug grin on her face. That basically spelled out that she also wanted to win even if she has to beat down, Winter. 

"I'd like it no other way."

They look back down to the area and seen that Mina, Uraraka, invisible girl and Asui were cheering. They had went back and actually changed into the cheering uniform. 

Winter glanced over to Neo and seen she was shaking her head. He just slowly looked back to them. He was just now realizing it, but those girls do look really good in those uniforms.

After about an hour of wait, all of the 1-A students were in the stands and Midoriya was walking onto the stage to fight Shinsou. 

Momo was sitting right next to Winter along with Neo on the other side. Mina was right behind him and the seat in front of him was empty as that was Midoriya's.