Total failure

"Give them back? That's a strange choice of words." Compress twirled the marbles in his hand. 

"Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone! Give him back you damn egoist!" 

"Move!" Todoroki shot an ice spike over towards the tree and the three villains jumped out of the tree and into the air. Winter was quick to run up the ice and jump towards them. 

He sent a very obvious kick towards Neo and she blocked it and Winter-copy kicked him away. 

He did a flip in the air and landed on the ground. 

"I hate that bastard Bakugo but this is a bit much!" Winter stood up. 

Shouji turned around and then seen that Tokoyami was gone, he was quick to tell that he was gone too. 

The three villains landed in a tree. 

"Well, nabbing Tokoyami was just an improvisation. Moonfish. That sword-toothed fellow. A guy like that, sentenced to death, rejected appeals, he's a natural-born cutthroat murderer. The violent nature it takes to trample on someone like that so unilaterally. I have judged he'll be useful too!" 

"You bastard! you can't just take them!" Midoriya yelled to Compress making him laugh. 

"Midoriya! Shut the hell up! Your voice isn't helping me! Calm the hell down!" Winter turned around and yelled at him. Midoriya was quick to pipe down. 

"Serisouly. He's riding on someones back and he's making so many demands. Stand on your own two feet first, kid!" 

Todoroki and Winter both run forward. Todorki put his hand on the ground and was about to make an ice mountain to stop Compress with a lot of overkill in the mix. 

He was already in the middle of making it when Winter jumped forward in front of him. The gigantic attack hadn't stopped Compress and move or less gave him leverage to get away. 

At that, Winter was nowhere to be seen because of this. 

Compress and Ember were jumping all across the ice to get away. 

"My apologies! All I do is deceive and run away... but that's what I'm good at! Like I'd really want to fight with some hero cadets, right? I'm sure Ember would love to tear you to shreds but sadly they weren't here for that! First strike team! The target has been collected! I'm sorry to cut your fun short, but this concludes our mission!" 

"They're getting away!" Uraraka yelled. 

"We gotta follow!" Yang then jumped into the air and used her guantlets to propel herself. 

"Where's Winter and Neo?" Asui asked. "I'm sure we'll need them!" 

"We don't have time to look for them! We need to chase the villains. Knowing them, they're probably fine by themselves!" Midoriya didn't like talking like this but he trusted in their skills enough to be able to go fight villains by themselves. 

Over with Compress and Ember. They were hopping trees to get to their return point. 

"You know, those guys are surprisingly unimpressive! You would think they would be able to chase us better!" Compress gave another small laugh. 

Neo just nodded at him and then looked behind her. Nothing was there. 

They were probably in the clear. 

After a few more jumps. 

They heard yelling from behind them. 

Compress turned his head to see the heroes flying through the air, coming right at him!