Provisional license exam Pt.2 (Final)

"Wow, this is something I really don't wanna do..." 

At the moment, everyone who passed the first half of the exam was being told the rules of the second, it was a simple rescue mission in the ruins of the arena that they just destroyed. 

Winter and Neo were sitting the exact same way, legs crossed and arms crossed. It gave off something of a twins thing and they did it unconsciously. 

"Like... we're gonna fail this so hard." Winter looked over to his sister. 

"Yup. Us trying to rescue people? That's not normal." 

Even Neo wasn't used to this and wasn't sure how to fake it to make it. They were separated from their class at the moment as multiple people kept walking over to them and they didn't want to be bothered at the moment. 

"Not only did we not get to hit anything, now we gotta rescue people..." 

Neo started to viciously tap her foot on the ground as she was more annoyed than the bloodthirsty Winter. 

"We're gonna have to check our jobs tomorrow on our free day if we don't get to hit anything today-" 

Over a loudspeaker, a message was given to all the heroes that villains had just committed an act of terrorism and it affected an entire cities worth of people. 

"Well, that's our call. At least we don't have to smile because of our mask." Winter put his own on and his sister followed after him. 

In less than ten minutes, every hero in training was deployed and moving out and about in the fake destroyed city. 

Winter and Neo were currently just walking through a building that had been blown to hell. 

"Damn... what fucker went off in here?" As Winter was looking around, Neo tugged on his cloak. He looked down and followed her arm that was pointing towards some "civilians" curled up in a corner. 

On the sight of the heroes, two of them started crying as they were playing child characters as the other one passed out from their "injuries". 

"You gotta be fucking kidding me. Neo, just like the last ones." He held his sister's hand and they teleport right up to the people. "Grab onto me. Once you do that, everything will be okay." 

Surprisingly, unlike the others, these ones actually listened and grabbed onto Winter. The one on the floor would've been a problem if Neo didn't just bend down and put a hand on him. 

Within a flash, they were back at the first aid site and the knocked out civilian shot up and looked around. 

"Huh!??!" He then looked over to twins to see them shoving candy in their faces. "You didn't even check if I was alright!" 

"What's the point in us doing it if the medics that know what they're doing can. Look around you, we've done those before." Winter flicked a piece of candy in the air and Neo caught it in her mouth. 

The civilian looked to his left and right to see quite the number of civilians already here. All brought to this same spot, they must've been taken here by the twins. 

As much as he wanted to be upset, there was nothing to be upset about. The civilian just turned to be taken care of by the medic students. 

Winter then sighed and pulled his mask down. Their long-ranged teleport was being somewhat pushed at the moment even though the distance they usually travel is much longer. 

Thanks to them doing semi-long-distance jumps repeatedly it was a bit taxing. They had a few more in them and they were simply thankful this stadium wasn't the actual size of a city.