A failed performance

(Author: Oops, forgot about this book...)

Winter and Neo were currently sitting at home. 

"Neo, I'm telling you. They're probably planning something." In regards to this, Winter was talking about their classmates. Ever since they had a visit to Midoriya in the hospital, they've been acting a little bit more secretive. 

Not to the point where most normal people would notice but it was enough for him to notice. 

"I doubt it. They trust me a lot more than you and they haven't told me a thing. If they were planning something I'm sure we both would've found out about it."  She, on the other hand, was completely dismissive about it. 

If they were planning something she was sure they would have found out. 

"I mean... you might be right. But, I'm simply gonna trail them for a bit tonight. Midoriya is supposed to get out today, anyway. If they're trying anything, I'll be sure to report it in." He stood up from the couch. 

Neo tapped him on the shoulder and pulled out her second phone. She quickly showed him the picture of Monama in pain and giggled at it. 

"I'm glad you were able to show that little annoying fuck a lesson. Though, that probably won't change his ways very much." He stretched afterward. 

Another tap on the shoulder got his attention again. 

"What?" 

A phone was shoved in his face even more and it was a text from Shigaraki to come to their hideout. He needed them for some intimidation and possible persuasion. 

"Hey, that kinda rhymed. Let's go and help them out, maybe we'll get to break Bakugo." He gave a small smile and they head towards their window and jumped out both becoming invisible on the spot. 

Over within the League of Villians hideout, they were all currently staring Bakugo down. 

"It may be sudden, aspiring hero, Katsuki Bakugo but... won't you join us?" Shigaraki simply asked him first. 

"Spare me your shit and die." He said with some panic in his voice. 

"Aw, don't be so cold." A changing voice came from behind Bakugo and two hands were placed on his shoulders. 

He slowly looked behind him to see nothing. 

"What...?" 

"Eyes forward." 

He looked back to see Ember now sitting with the league. 

The panic on his face had grown exponentially as he knew the League probably wouldn't do anything to him for a while but with Ember, they were something close to a ticking timebomb. 

"Come on, Katsuki. I wouldn't want my friends here to do what they'd like with you. I can assure you, it wouldn't be very good for your mental health." Shigaraki cackled at the simple thought of it. 

"I'm sure you wouldn't want to get your family involved either, would you? Poor Mitsuki?" Winter then pulled out a phone that had a photo of Bakugo's house. 

His eyes shot open as he swiped and it was a video. 

"Want me to play it?" He asked. 

Bakugo tried to speak but he was too stunned to say anything at the moment. 

Winter just stood up and played the video while walking towards Bakugo. 

It was just a video of them walking around the house but it ended with his parents sleeping in bed and a knife being pulled out. It was stabbed down and Bakugo looked away.