Sports festival Pt.4 (final)

The match started and Winter immediately towards Todoroki making a clone of himself and switching places.

Todoroki took the bait and shot ice spikes at the clone. It shattered on impact and the real Winter jumped at Todoroki and punched him in the stomach making him lean over.

He made him lean back up and kneed him right in the stomach and elbowed him right in the back of the head. He made a clone behind Todoroki and made him flip.

Winter was about to deliver a straight jab to the face and some more only for his feet to freeze. He noticed Todoroki's hand on his leg. He teleported back getting some distance between the two. Todoroki was obviously hurt from the way he was standing but that just made Winter grin.

Winter began running at Todoroki. Todoroki thinking it was an illusion shot ice behind him only to actually be punched right in the face and skid back.

He sent ice spikes right back at Winter only for him to jump into the air narrowly dodging the ice. but since he was in the air, he would be helpless to dodge.

Todoroki knew this and sent more ice his way. Winter teleported right next to Todoroki and jumped back becoming invisible and left behind a clone.

It exploded in a bright light and Winter made a bat from his quirk. The blind Todoroki was rubbing his eyes and was trying to listen for footsteps but the crowd was too loud making it impossible to hear.

He did definitely know where Winter was when he got a baseball bat to his back. it made him fall down he reached out with his other side and Winter was surprised.

He wouldn't actually use it, would he?

Fire shot out of his hand and Winter's hair was caught of fire as he barely dodged.

He quickly patted his hair out and looked only to get a knee to the chest by Todoroki. Winter stood his ground withstanding the attack but it still stunned him enough for Todoroki to kick out one of his legs.

He put a hand on Winter's chest and he could feel that he was about to be flash frozen.

Part of his chest was frozen until Winter grabbed his arm and punched the joint making Todoroki recoil in pain from his arm almost breaking.

Winter went away and sat down on the ground.

He was going to play the mind game now. this was much more taxing so he really had to make these count. 

He created a torrent of Endeavor around Todoroki and all of them yelling to use his power. They slowly start to march on Todoroki and he started to back up.

Winter stood up and teleported to Todoroki who was having his own little problem in his own head.

Winter then kept striking Todoroki all over his body while he kept randomly shooting ice everywhere and his own body was starting to freeze over.

After quite some time of this, Todoroki was on the edge of the stage and Winter was about to roundhouse kick him right off the stage.

He dropped all the illusions Todoroki's breathing was rugged, he had sweat pouring down from his forehead and he was covered in bruises.

He saw Winter right in front of him and instantly all the anger he had been saving up came right to the top at that moment.

An explosion of fire threw Winter back. He looked up and saw a smiling Todoroki right in front of him.

His eyes shot open and he saw that he was barely still in the arena.

Winter made a rock and tossed it at Todoroki's foot as he shot a wave of fire at him.