A simple day out

Winter was just getting out of the shower and forgot to grab his tracksuit off his bed. 

"Fuck..." It's not like it really matters as he only has one other person here to even see him. He had noticed that he had someone managed to bring his phone in here with him and felt like an idiot. 

He got his phone but not anything else? 

He damn near flipped when he heard his phone ringing from the place he put it. It was propped up on the wall so he could see if he got any notifications. 

Why in the world was Mina calling him? On instinct, he picked up and turned away as he reached for his towel once again. Placing it around his waist he noticed that he was actually getting a bit bigger, strength-wise. 

"Winter! I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out today. The past week and a half all you've done is train." 

He couldn't help but flex a little bit. He put on a smile and kept going while answering Mina. 

"Sure. What do you want to do? I'm really up for anything." 

He heard shuffling and a gasp behind him. He stopped and while turning around he said, "You could just meet me in my apartment-" 

He saw that it was actually a video call... 

 His face turned bright red from embarrassment. "Wait! Stop the call!!" He moved and damn near slipped but caught himself... to bad in the process his towel fell off him and he was forced to turn to the phone. 

Everything seemed to freeze as both of them were as red as a rose. 

".....Stop staring at my dick!" He made himself invisible and ran over to his phone. "Just come here in like ten minutes, okay!?!" He hung up and became visible. 

He put a hand up to his head and just stood there. 

"...That really happened... I hope she thought it was big at least... there's nothing worse than accidentally showing a girl your meat and her not even being impressed a bit..." He just sighed and was about over it by now. 

What's done is done. But, he did make a new rule for himself, no calls in the bathroom! Ever!

 He went out and quickly got dressed and joined his sister on the couch in the living room. She just looked to him with a smug smile and he knew she heard all of it. 

"Not. A. Word." 

She just shrugged and went back to playing on her phone. 

"You got anything to do today, Neo?" Winter wanted to see if she would be home later. 

"I'm helping a few of our classmates with training. Well, mostly Bakugo as he said that my illusions are great practice." She signed and went back to her phone. 

"I'm heading out with Mina to do... something?" Winter put his hand up to his face until they both hear a knock on the door. 

As if they were controlled by one person, they both get up and head over to the door and opened it. 

 "Winter! Did you get shorter?" 

Winter than actually stepped out from behind the door. He feels like this girl is a bit stupid at times. 

'Oops. You know, you two really do look alike!" She giggled. 

"We're twins for a reason. We can also do this." He snapped and they both transformed into each other. 

"The main fact is that she can't talk and so I have no idea what voice to make when I transform into her." 

It was kinda strange to hear his voice coming out of her.