The return

Winter was kidnapped out of class by Aizawa. It has been a good week since anything has really happened and the teachers have been cautiously been warming up to Winter. 

But for now, Winter was face to face with Aizawa. 

"You need to design a hero costume." 

"I already have a hero costume." 

Winter than transformed his outfit to black windbreaker pants and black raincoat. He made his favorite mask that he had recently seen as he can't flaunt around in a Susie mask. His steel toe boots stay the same.

(Author: I don't really like using pictures but they surely can explain a whole lot better than words

(Author: I don't really like using pictures but they surely can explain a whole lot better than words... especially, mask...)

Aizawa took a step back to get a better look at him. "You're a hero, you're gonna scare kids away with get up like that."

Winter just put his hand up to his mask to reveal half of his face. "And?" He cracked a smug smile. "Fuck them, kids." 

Winter's uniform returned back to normal. "I don't care about my popularity. I just want to beat people up for doing bad things." 

Aizawa didn't know what to think about what he just said. He basically wanted his reputation. 

Just about no one really knew who Aizawa was but he gladly helps when he can. He masks his thoughts by simply saying, "Whatever floats your boat, Winter." 

"But you'll need it in a physical form to actually get benefits from it. Like the raincoat, we could make it out of something for more protection. Maybe you could even get a lightweight ballistic vest. If you wear nothing you'll get hit once and be out of the fight." 

Winter was light but could pack a punch. More or less, he was a glass cannon which is why he fucks with people with his quirk so much or only fights with the element of surprise. 

"Not a bad idea..." Winter put his hand up to his mouth thinking of ways to get equipment without possibly being shot or stabbed. 

"I have a rough idea about what you want, don't worry about it. I'll put in the form and have it made. You'll have it by the end of this week." Aizawa began to walk away but was brought back to Winter as he heard him just go, "HUH?" 

"What?" 

"You mean... I don't have to pay? Or owe any favors?" 

Aizawa was a bit confused by this but remembered where this kid grew up. 

"No, you don't. You won't have any strings attached. You even get it fixed for free." 

Winter had a hard time wrapping this around his head. "Free?" he took a short pause and turned around, walking back to class. 

"Maybe this hero stuff wasn't all that bad?" Sure he was still trying to get this collar off.

Skipping right to next week, Winter had gotten his hero outfit and now everyone was being shuffled away in a bus. He had gotten a seat in between his two female friends. Mina and Ochako with Midoriya right in front of him.