Another change of pace

Winter and Neo were currently sitting on a rooftop with her leaning on her brother's shoulder.

(Author: Neo in sign language will be in Italics and her texting on her phone will be in BOLD, ya feel?) 

They were looking at the news as they report on the news about the attack on UA. 

Winter's face had a big smile on it as he heard about the damage that came to Aizawa. 

It was night and it was quiet. They peacefully sit and watch the city as they don't have anything to do right now. 

"Neo, do you have a place to stay?" He looked away and sighed. "I don't have anywhere."

He looked over to her and she vigorously shook her head. She grabbed his hand and he knew she wanted to teleport. 

The range of their teleport extended by A LOT when they were physically touching allowing them to cross very big distances or places they've been.

"Let's go then!" 

They both disappear in a flash of light. They reappear in a well-furnished apartment. 

It's just that... these extremely long-ranged teleports take everything out of them. They both collapse to the ground. 

"God... I hate... doing that..." Winter let out a few huffs and then they both support each other to get up off the ground and over to the couch and throw themselves on it. 

"I'm glad to finally be back with you, Neo. You don't know how much I've missed you." He gave a smile as his eyes started to get heavy. He was already tired from fighting and he did two very big teleports so he was on the verge of passing out. 

"Me as well, it was a hard few years without you, Winter." She smiled back, her eyes started to get heavy as well. 

They both end up passing out right there. They slept well and didn't feel uncomfortable even though they were basically laying on each other. 

Morning quickly approached them and Winter's internal clock woke him up. 

"Oh fuck, school!" 

He got up and woke up his sister. "Where's my unifor-" He froze.  

"What's wrong, Winter?"  

Neo looked at her brother. He put a hand on his head and slicked back his hair while saying, "I don't have to go to school anymore?" 

A phone was shoved in his face from behind. "The hell are you talking about, Winter?!

He turned and faced his sister. 

"As you know, I was forced to go to UA for almost a month, I'm still wearing the hero costume they gave me." 

He began taking it off, mostly just the raincoat and shirt so he was just in a normal white T-shirt. His black pants and boots remain on. 

Winter was torn to an extent. He had this feeling in his stomach that he felt like going to school for some reason. But he just couldn't put his finger on it, what could it be? 

"Neo, we gotta impersonate some people for a few hours. We're gonna sneak into U.A for today." 

She just shook her head and smiled. "Who should I be?" 

Winter put his finger up to his mouth. "Who could you be?" He took a second to think about it. He could perfectly impersonate Bakugo but Neo had no idea of how any of them act and the biggest problem... she can't speak.