A deal

Winter was currently sitting in a cell in a police station.

"I'll escape..." He thinks he can escape. 

With this collar on, there is no way he's getting out through physical force. But that didn't stop him from thinking, every plan he went through was him getting captured again or him dying. 

That's the last thing he wants. 

He looked up and seen Aizawa staring into the room. 

"What's up!" Winter gave a smile. "How have you been?" Winter Tried to lean on his hand but the cuffs were making this hard to he opted for leaning on the wall while standing. 

"Shatter. You... how old are you..?"   

"Hm? Fifteen. Why do you ask?" Winter was curious about what Aizawa was getting too.  

Aizawa sighed. 

"The headmaster of UA wants to... help... you." Aizawa was basically choking these words out. Whatever was happening, Aizawa didn't want it. 

"What do you mean 'help me,' Aizawa?" Winter walked over to the bars and placed his hands on them. He stares at Aizawa with a hard glare. 

"I think it would be better if I explained myself." A happy voice rang out and a tiny bear... cat... thing? Came from around a corner. 

"You're the headmaster?" 

He has information on a lot of heroes but this? He doesn't even know what it is. 

It nods Its head. 

"Hello! My name is Nezu! And I'm here to give you a second chance at life!" Nezu looked up to Aizawa and gave him a smile.

Aizawa sighed and opened up the door. Winter was just confused.

"What do you mean a second chance?" Winter knew they weren't going to just let him walk out.

Nezu simply said, "Follow me!" 

Winter quickly looked at Aizawa and followed Nezu. 

"I want to be somewhere more comfortable for something like this. After all, if you agree, you'll be the first to join our new program as a test run of course!" Nezu said with such a cheerful tone. 

Winter knew there had to be some sort of catch to all of this. 

They arrived at a bench outside and Aizawa had left Nezu of his request. 

Nezu sat down and motioned for Winter to take a seat as well. He does so. 

"So, what's this all about?" 

"Why did you turn to a life of crime?" Nezu seemed to ignore what Winter had said immediately. 

"Well, Because, I didn't really have a choice." 

"Nonsense, everyone has a choice!" 

Winter looked down to the little cat thing. 

"No, I didn't. me and my sister were taken away from our parents, I don't even know who they are, and forced to do crime because of our quirk. We eventually killed the people who forced us to do these things and freed ourselves. But after all of that, we didn't know how normal humans got around or made money... So we did what we did best." Winter said all of this in a low tone. It's been a while since he's actually opened up to a person so It's kinda a soft spot. 

"Which was killing and robbery?" Nezu asked and Winter just nodded. 

"What if I could help you? Give you a better chance at life, ...restart to say." 

After Nezu said this, Winter raised an eyebrow. "Like how?" 

"Well, you'll become a hero! Use your power for good and help people!" Nezu popped off the seat and stood in front of Winter. "Of course, you are a villain and you have killed and shown pleasure in doing so. So you'll be under tight surveillance and you won't have full range of your quirk." Nezu smiled. "Ah, since you'll also be around other students, if you dare to kill any of them, you will be shocked and thrown in Tartarus. You will have a modified quirk nullification collar on that will have a device inside." 

Winter just whistled at this. "What happens if I don't want to do this?" 

"A life sentence of course!" 

Silence filled the air and Nezu reached out his hand. 

"Do you want in?" Nezu asked. "One more thing, you'll also be forced to live with a hero so we can keep an even closer eye on you. You'll get to pick who." 

"Midnight and you have yourself a deal you little barracuda thing!" 

Winter reached out and grabbed his hand. "Great. Also, since you were arrested, we will have to confiscate any illegal items you have at your personnel home." 

"There were a lot of hidden strings attached to this deal... wasn't there?" 

End of chapter 2