New arrival

Right in the middle of class, Aizawa looked up to everyone. He had been talking about mundane topics but there was something that caught the attention of everyone in the room. 

"Oh, yeah. Summer break was approaching." With the most dead serious expression, he simply said, "We'll be going to a summer break forest lodge." 

Everyone seemed to light up at his words while, Momo, Winter, and Neo seemed to groan. Knowing how this school does things it was a fair assumption that things would be far from a normal retreat. 

Aizawa cut everyone off in his classical fashion of activating his quirk and saying, "However." Everyone quieted down right away. 

"Should any of you fall short and get a barely passing grade for the end-of-term test then you're stuck in school, in remedial hell." 

All of the more stupid kids look right to each other saying encouraging words. It made Winter and Neo laugh a bit, both on the little darker side for that laugh catching the attention of the people next to them. 

"...Uhh, Winter? What was that?" Uraraka asked slightly worried. 

"My laugh... I didn't mean for it to come out but when they seemed so desperate, I couldn't help but laugh a bit." he cracked a slight smile once more. 

He looked over to Uraraka and she looked like she had no idea what to do. 

He put his evilness away for now and looked at his sister who was still giggling every now and then but was fine for the most part. 

He then started a conversation with Uraraka as he realized recently, they had really been losing touch, she was one of the first people to actually befriend him. It wouldn't be good to just lose her because he wasn't talking to her. 

Time passed, right to the end of June... One week left before the test... 

Sitting in class once more, Kaminari yelled out about how he was going to fail this test an how he hasn't studied at all. 

He ignored them and went back to talking to his sister. 

"Yeah, so anyway. Are you gonna pick it up later? We can't just leave it out there all year." He crossed his arms. 

"Winter, I want a dog." 

She had completely changed the subject. How she came to want a dog is a mystery to him as well. 

"wha th fu- What? Why do you want a dog all of a sudden?" He asked in pure confusion. 

"HE'S YOUR BACKGROUND?!!?!" Kaminari's yelling caught the attention of everyone in the classroom. 

Looking over, Winter and Neo looked and they saw that he had Mina's phone in the air. 

Winter quickly teleported over and snatched the phone out of his hand. He opened it to see him sleeping was her background. 

"Mina?" 

"Yes..." She replied quietly. 

He opened the phone once more and showed the phone to her. 

"Why the hell am I your background?! When did you even take this picture?! I'm sleeping?! Is this when I let you in my house and I fell asleep?!" 

"You got over his house?!" Mineta yelled. 

"OH, now you shut the fuck up!!" Winter yelled at Mineta and he shrunk back inside his chair while saying, "Yes sir..." 

"I'm changing it!" He unlocked her phone and went to go and change it.