Chapter 24 ~ "Put your clothes on!"

((Easton's aesthetic ^^))

(Easton's POV)

"Sherlock, put your damn clothes on!" I say, Sherlock doesn't listen as he walks outside, still wrapped in the white sheet. I groaned and walked out, quickly getting in the car the two men want us to go in. 

I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose. 

//Time skip\\

(No one's POV)

Easton and Sherlock sat in the Buckingham Palace, waiting. Sherlock was still wrapped in his sheet, Easton had his arms crossed, his leg bouncing up and down. There was an awkward silence between them.

Not long afterwards, John has been shown up into the enormous ornate hall with massive crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. He looks around for a moment, on a small round table in the middle of the room is the pile of clothes and shoes which had been put down in front of Sherlock earlier. There is a sofa either side of the table and sitting on the left-hand one is Sherlock, still wrapped in his sheet, Easton right next to him. 

He looks across to John calmly. John holds out his hands in a "What the hell?!" gesture. Sherlock shrugs disinterestedly and looks away again. Easton just doesn't move, feeling too awkward. Nodding in a resigned way, John walks slowly into the room, then sits down on the sofa beside Easton, Easton now in the middle of both of them.

He gazes in front of himself for a moment, chewing back a giggle, looks around the room again and then looks at Sherlock, peering closely at his sheet and particularly the section wrapped around his backside. He turns his head away again.

"Are you wearing any pants?" John asks.

"No." Says Sherlock, not moving.

"Okay." John sighs quietly. A moment later Sherlock turns and looks at him just as John also turns to look. Their eyes meet and they promptly burst out laughing. Easton bursts into laughter as well, he's been holding it in since they walked out the flat.

John around the building while giggling, "At Buckingham Palace, fine." He tries to get himself under control from the laughter, "Oh, I'm seriously fighting an impulse to steal an ashtray." Sherlock chuckles again, "What are we doing here, Sherlock? Seriously, what?"

"I don't know." Sherlock replies, still smiling. 

"Here to see the Queen?" John says, at that moment Mycroft walks in from the next room.

"Oh, apparently yes." Sherlock says, Easton and John cracks up again and Sherlock promptly joins in. The two of them continue to giggle as Mycroft looks at them in exasperation. Easton covers wipes his tears from laughing so hard.

"Just once, can you three behave like grown-ups?" Mycroft says. 

"We solve crimes, John blog about it and Sherlock forgets his pants, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope." Easton says, smiling, Sherlock looks up at his brother as he walks into the room, all humor gone from his face.

"I was in the middle of a case, Mycroft." He says.

 Mycroft looks down at his brother, "What, the hiker and the backfire? I glanced at the police report. Bit obvious, surely?"

 "Transparent." Sherlock replies, John looks startled.

Time to move on, then." Says Mycroft. He bends down and picks up the clothes and shoes from the table, turning to offer them to Sherlock. His brother gazes at them uninterestedly. Mycroft sighs. "We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation. Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers on."

"What for?"

 "Your client."

Sherlock stands up, "And my client is?"

A man named Harry, the Equerry, walks in, "Illustrious." Sherlock turns to look at the man who has just walked into the room. ".. in the extreme." John stands up respectfully, Easton follows behind. "And remaining, I have to inform you, entirely anonymous." He looks at Mycroft. "Mycroft!" 

Mycroft smiles, "Harry." He walks over and shakes the equerry's hand. "May I just apologize for the state of my little brother?" 

"Full-time occupation, I imagine." The equerry says, Sherlock scowls. " And this must be Doctor John Watson, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers."

 "Hello, yes." John says, they shake hands.

"And you are?" Harry asks, looking at the red head.

Easton panicked and tried to hide it, but Sherlock noticed, "Easton Parker, don't mind him, he's not good at communication with strangers." Sherlock says, Easton bit his lip, trying not to let out a giggle.

"My employer is a tremendous fan of your blog." The equerry said to John.

John looked a little startled, "Your employer?"

"Particularly enjoyed the one about the aluminum crutch." Harry says, making John smile.

"Thank you!" He says then turns to look at Sherlock, clearing his throat smugly. 

Harry then walks close to Sherlock, "And Mr. Holmes the younger. You look taller in your photographs."

"I take the precaution of a good coat and two short friends." Sherlock says, looking at John and Easton, Easton gave him a 'You looking for a fight?' look. Sherlock walks abruptly past him, forcing him to step back, and approaches his brother, "Mycroft, I don't do anonymous clients. I'm used to mystery at one end of my cases. Both ends is too much work." He looks round to the equerry, "Good morning."

Sherlock starts to walk out of the room but Mycroft steps onto the trailing edge of the sheet behind him. Sherlock's impetus carries him forward while pulling the sheet off his body. He stops and grabs at it before he's completely naked and tries to tug it back around himself, looking furious. 

Easton's face turned really red at the sight of Sherlock's bareback. He cleared his throat and looked down at his feet, quickly wiping down the nervous sweat of his forehead. 

"This is a matter of national importance. Grow up." Mycroft says.

With his back still turned to his brother, Sherlock speaks through gritted teeth, "Get off my sheet!"

"Or I'll just walk away." Sherlock says, Easton's face got more red at the thought of it.

"Please don't." Easton stutters, still looking at the floor.

"I'll let you." Mycroft says.

 "Boys, please. Not here." John says. 

Sherlock was almost about to burst with rage "Who. Is. My. Client?!" 

"Take a look at where you're standing and make a deduction. You are to be engaged by the highest in the land. Now for God's sake... " Mycroft breaks off and glances at the equerry briefly, trying to get his anger under control before he turns back to his brother again, "... Put your clothes on!"

Sherlock closes his eyes furiously, then pulls in a sharp breath...

(( Sorry if it's a little short lol XD ))