Chapter 44 | The Crown vs. Moriarty trial

//I accidentally published this when I was working on it  XD
Rest in peace Queen Elizabeth II\\

John is standing in front of the mirror in the living room. He is wearing a suit and finishes tying his tie before putting on his jacket. Near the sofa, Sherlock is buttoning up his own jacket while watching John’s reflection.

Easton walks out his room, his shirt still unbuttoned, he sits in his chair to put his shoes on. He then buttons his shirt up...

((It's buttoned all the way up except one lol))

Sherlock leads the way downstairs and goes to the front door, then stops and turns to the side to allow John to pass him and reach out towards the door. Easton stood behind them, fidgeting with his sleeve

"Ready?" John asks Sherlock.

"Yes." He says.

Bracing himself, John opens the door. Police officers are trying to hold back the large crowd of journalists who immediately start photographing the trio and calling out questions as the police clear the way and allow the boys through to the waiting police car. John points Sherlock towards the nearest rear door of the car. Easton followed them, people were crowding him, making him all nervous.

As Sherlock gets in the car, Easton climbs in. John goes round the back and gets in the other side and the car pulls away and races off with its sirens wailing.

//Time skip\\

Sherlock is in the toilets at the Old Bailey washing his hands, before he goes to court for the Crown versus Moriarty trial.

As he turns off the taps, a woman standing behind him and wearing a deerstalker hat stares at him in awestruck amazement. Her bag slips out of her fingers and drops to the floor.

"You’re him." She says.

Sherlock sees that she’s also wearing an “I (heart) Sherlock” badge on her jacket.

"Wrong toilet." Sherlock says, but she didn't care.

"I’m a big fan." She says, he turns to her as she continues, "I read your cases; follow them all." She steps closer, gazing at him adoringly, "Sign my shirt, would you?"

She peels back her jacket to reveal that her blouse is opened quite low and she is showing a lot of cleavage. She offers him a pen which she already has in her hand.

"There are two types of fans." Sherlock says, "“Catch me before I kill again” – Type A..."

"Uh-huh. What’s Type B?"

"“Your bedroom’s just a taxi ride away.”"

Kitty grns, her eyes still locked on his.)

"Guess which one I am."

Sherlock runs his eyes down her body and does a speed deduction:

Pressure marks
Pocket
Ink

"Neither." Sherlock replies.