Chapter 5 ~ Study in Pink (Final part)

(Easton's POV)

Mrs Hudson came running out of her door and towards Sherlock and I.

"Mrs. Hudson?" I said, raising a brow, "Is everything all right?"

"Sherlock, Easton.. What have you've done?" She asked.

"What?--"

"Upstairs!" She said, Sherlock, John, and I exchanged looks and ran up the stairs.

Sherlock burst through the door of the flat. Lestrade is sitting in Sherlock's chair, examining the pink case. The room is full of policemen. They are searching the flat, a proper full-on search! Rubber gloves, crime scene gear, and others!

I took a deep breath, cussing under my breath in Italian.

"What are you doing?" Sherlock asked, going up to Lestrade.

"Well I knew you'd find the case, I'm not stupid." Lestrade replied.

"You can't just break into my flat!" Sherlock, I looked around the room, feeling a little confused..

"You can't withhold evidence, and I
didn't break into your flat."

I growled, "Then what do you call this then, stronzo!?" I said, (Translate: Asshole)

"A drugs bust, because of Mr. Holmes." He replied. John was behind me, he laughed.

"Seriously? This guy, a junkie? Have you met him?" John said, Sherlock turned to him.

"John--"

"Pretty sure, you could search this flat all day, you wouldn't find anything you could call recreational!"

I rubbed my eyes and moved towards the wall, leaning on it.

"John, you probably want to shut up now." Sherlock said. John looks at Sherlock. who has such a warning look on his face.

John shakes his head, "No." He said, "You?"

"Shut up!" Sherlock said then turned to Lestrade, "I'm not your sniffer dog."

"No! Anderson's my sniffer dog."

Sherlock and I spin towards the kitchen. Anderson is one of the policemen. He's searching the kitchen. He gives us a little wave.

"What's he doing here? On a drugs bust?" Sherlock asked, obviously more upset.

"Oh, I volunteered." Anderson replied.

"They all did. They're not strictly speaking on the drugs squad, but they're very keen." Lestrade said.

"Are these human eyes!?" Sally walked up next to Lestrade, with a small jar of human eyes.

"Put those back!" Sherlock shouted slightly.

"They were in the microwave--"

"It was for an experiment, amore." I said, calling her darling in Italian. ((It either means love, darling, dear, etc.))

This went on for a while, of Lestrade and Sherlock talking, more like fighting a little, and Sherlock pacing back and forth.

Then it switched to them talking about the lady in pink.

Then Anderson butted in, "According to someone the murderer has the case, and here it is, in the hands of our favourite psychopath and his Italian friend." He said, when he said 'Italian friend', he said it in the most offending way.

"I'm not a psychopath, anderson,
I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research!" Sherlock said, he then turned to Lestrade, "You need to bring Rachel in, you need to question her. I need to question her--"