Chapter 28 ~ Stumbling Holmes

Easton and John sat in the livingroom, while Sherlock was currently passed out in his bed. Easton watched a old vintage movie while John was typing on his laptop.

Meanwhile, in Sherlock's room, Sherlock jerks back into consciousness and finds himself alone and in bed in his own bedroom, fully clothed and covered with a sheet. He lifts his head.

"John?!" He yells out, "Easton?!"

Easton looks at John, "I'll go check on him." He said and stood up, John just nods his head.

As Easton walks into his room, Sherlock throws the sheet off and kneels up on the bed, then promptly loses his balance, falls forward and rolls over the foot of the bed and onto the floor.

Easton snorts, "You okay?" He asks, helping Sherlock up.

"How did I get here?" Sherlock asks.

"Well, I guess you don't remember much. You weren’t making a lot of sense. Oh, I should warn you... I think Lestrade filmed you on his phone."

Sherlock stands up, "Where is she?"

"The woman? Irene Adler? She got away. No-one saw her." Easton says watching Sherlock stumble over to the open window and looks through it. "She wasn’t here, Sherlock."

Turning around, Sherlock falls down again and starts to drag himself across the floor.

"What are are you...? Gosh Sherlock!" Easton then stand over Sherlock, wrapping his arms around Sherlock's torso, lifting him up.. Sherlock whined until Easton accidently drops him face-down onto the bed. "Shit! Sorry! Back to bed, Holmes."

Easton covers him over with the sheet again.

"You’ll be fine in the morning. Just sleep. If you need me or John, we'll be in the other room."

"Why would I need you? Of course I’ll be fine. I am fine. I’m absolutely fine." Sherlock mumbles.

Easton rolls his eyes, "Sure." He walks out of the room shutting the door behind him.

Sherlock’s coat is hanging on the back of the door. A few moments later his pocket lights up as his phone activates and an female sigh that sound more like a moan comes from the speaker.

Sherlock opens his eyes and sits up, looking blearily across to his coat. Frowning at it as he realises that it can only have been returned by Irene, he gets out of bed and wobbles across the floor towards it, losing his balance a couple of times en route but managing to stay on his feet.

Finally he gets to the door and takes the phone out of his pocket. Bracing himself against the wall he activates the phone. A new text message reads...

"Till the next time, Mr. Holmes."

Sherlock peers at it for a long moment and then looks around suspiciously.

"Easton!" He yelled out, he stumbled a little bit, before falling on the floor.

Easton walks in, and groaned, "Jesus! Sherlock!" He said. "Go back to bed, you limp noodle!" ((Lmaoo! I've been rewatching Mulan over and over, so I just had too! XD))

Easton grabbed Sherlock by the torso again and attempted to lift the detective up. When they stood, Easton turned Sherlock to face him.

The Italian wrapped his arms around Sherlock's waist and moved him over to his bed.

"Okay.." Easton said, "Go back to bed--" Just as Easton was about to drop Sherlock on the bed, Easton was cut off by Sherlock wrapping his arms around him, making Easton fall as well.

"Oh, this is nice." Sherlock mumbled.

Easton tried to get out of Sherlock's strong grip, "Holmes, let me go!"

"Just stay here for a little bit, Parker."

The Italian's face went completely red, he was on top of Sherlock! What if John just walks in!?

Sherlock then passed out in a quick second, his body relaxed and Easton was finally released.

He got off and put the covers over Sherlock. Easton blankly looks at Sherlock's face... until a smile appeared on his lips.

"Sleep well, loser." Easton said and walked out, closing the door.

//Sorry it was a little short lol, any EastLock moment ideas for ((maybe)) the next chapter? :3 I'd love to hear your ideas! <3\\