Chapter 15 ~ Explosion

//Instead of making the chapter The Great Game, I'm just gonna change up the titles now lol, hope you understand and get what I mean lol\\

(Easton's POV)

There hasn't been a case at all in a month, Sherlock was bored.. Very bored. I didn't care though, sooner or later a case will happen, just gotta be patient.

I decided to do some chores around the flat while Sherlock was slumped on his chair.

After I did the laundry, I was in Sherlock's room, folding up his clean clothes and putting them away. I folded one of his buttoned up shirts..

I can hear Sherlock walking, I peeked out his door seeing him walk into my room, "Sherlock?" I said, I walked into my room, seeing him opening my desk drawer, taking out my gun. He didn't say anything and he walked passed me. I sighed and went back to folding clothes..

A minute went by until..

Bang!

I jumped, hearing a loud and close gunshot. I run out where Sherlock is, seeing him still slumped on his chair, he was holding my gun.

"Sherl---"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

He shot the wall behind the couch, I flinched at each shot. Sherlock has drawn a yellow smiley face on the wall and it now has bullet holes for eyes and a mouth.

John then came running in, after having a night out, "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled out.

"Bored." Sherlock replied.

"What?"

"Bored!" Sherlock shot again at the wall, John flinched covering his ears. "Bored!" Another bang, "Bored!"

I grabbed the gun out of Sherlock's hand and unloaded it, I walked to my room to put it in my dresser where it belongs.

"I don't know what's got into the criminal classes. It's a good job I'm not one of them. " Sherlock said, I walked back out.

"So you take it out on the wall?" John said.

"The wall had it coming." Sherlock replied, and flopped onto the couch.

"What about that Russian case?" John asked.

"Belarus. Open and shut domestic murder. Not worth my time." Sherlock replied. I sighed and sat down on my chair.

"Shame." Johnny, said then walked into the kitchen, "Anything in? I'm starving!" He opens the fridge door but immediately closed it. He opens it again, revealing the back of a head. I smirked slightly.

John gawps and steps away, "A head. A severed head."

"Just tea for me, thanks." Sherlock said, ignoring John, I smiled while pulling my knees up to my chest.

"There's a head in the fridge!" John said out loud.

"Yes."

"A bloody head!"

"Had to put it somewhere. You don't mind, do you? Got it from Bart's morgue. I'm measuring the coagulation of saliva after death." Sherlock explained.

"I see you've finished writting up the Taxi Driver case." I said, wanting to just change the subject.

"Um...yeah." John said, he slams the fridge door shut.

"'A Study in Pink'. Nice." Sherlock said.

"Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case, pink phone. There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?"