Chapter 7 ~ Blind Banker (Pt. 1)

(Easton's POV)

I got a new phone a few weeks later and a new phone number. Sherlock began to worry a lot more, so is John but John shows it. Sherlock just hides it, but I know he's worried, I sometimes catch a glimse of him looking at me.

John was at the store at the moment, so Sherlock and I were alone. I was in my room, just cleaning up a bit. Then I decided to go shower.

I walked out my room and see Sherlock at the desk, typing on his laptop.

I didn't say anything as I walked into the bathroom, I locked the door and got undressed.

//time skip\\

I got out the shower and put on my gray robe. I walked out, and walked into the livingroom, I did hear loud noises and fighting sounds in here while I was in the shower.

I see a man dressed in a full traditional battle dress. Like a Sikh
Warrior. The man was knocked out and was slumped back on Sherlock's chair.

I raised an eyebrow, looking up at Sherlock as he looked in the mirror above the fire place, fixing hinself up, "The hell happened here?!" I asked.

"Just a client." Sherlock replied, then turned to me, "Now, how 'bout you get ready for the day and I take care of him."

He was slightly pushing me towards my room, I noticed and new marck on the table, a mark from a knife or sword.

Sherlock pushed me into my room and closed the door for me. I stood there in silence. What even happened!?

I decided to just put on a black oversized knit sweater and dark gray pants. I put on my ring, and fixed up my hair. After I got ready for the day, I walked out my room, seeing John and Sherlock talking.

Sherlock was holding a book, I noticed the client was gone. I took a deep breath and exhaled, leaning on the wall.

John said hi to me and went back out to grab the groceries, after he got Sherlock's card.

It was silent between me and Sherlock. I went and sat down at the couch, I grabbed a book and began reading.

About a few minutes later, John came back with bags of groceries, he went into the kitchen and set them onto the table. Sherlock was now up from his seat and looking through John's laptop. I didn't listen to the conversation as I just got lost in my thoughts.

Lately, I've been having nightmares, but they weren't that extreme as the other ones, the ones that have me hyperventilating and sobbing for half an hour.

I fiddled with my fingers, I glanced up, seeing Sherlock quickly look away from me. He was starring again..

John then closed the laptop and took it away from Sherlock, I smiled, John sat down on his chair, "I need to get a job." He said.

"Duh." Sherlock said.

"Yeah. But necessary. If we want to eat actual food this month." John said as he looked through a stack of bills that havent been paid yet.

I looked out the window, hearing sirens from afar. It was silent now...

Sherlock then jumps up from his seat, "I need to go to the bank." He said, and grabbed his coat, John and I shot up to our feet and grabbed our coats...

((The picture above is the coat Easton would wear, but I feel like it would be a little bigger on his, cuz he likes oversized clothes lol.))

We followed Sherlcok, turns out of wasn't going to the bank back into a tall glass building.

We walked in, John and I were confused, but continued following him.

//time skip\\

We were now in a corner office, I looked around but not moving from where I'm standing, I stood next to Sherlock.

"You're awfully quiet today, Parker." Sherlock said, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at him, "You've been dozing off a lot more lately."

"Oh." I said and looked away, I looked down at my shoes, "I've just been... Exhausted." I replied, frowning a little, "Just exhausted.."

I sensed that Sherlock didn't believe me.. I took a deep breath and exhaled, looking up, seeing a man walking in the office.

"Sherlock!" The man said, Sherlock smiled slightly.

"Sebastian." He said, shaking the mans hand.

Sebastian sat down on his office chair, we sat down across from him, I sat in the middle of Sherlock and John.

"You’re doing well. Spending lots of time abroad." Sherlock said.

"Well, some." Sebastian said.

Sherlock studdied him carefully, "Flying all the way round the world. Twice a month!"

Sebastian smiled, then looked at me and John..

(Sherlock's POV)

Sebastian looked at Easton and John, East never knew about Sebastian, I never tell East anything at all, only certain things sometimes, "We were at Uni together, and this guy here, he had this trick he used to do." Sebastian said to them.

"It’s not a trick." I said, in a blank tone, Easton chuckled.

"He could look at you and tell your whole life story." Sebastian said.

"Yes, I’ve seen him AND Parker do it." John said, looking at East and I.

"So you're Easton Parker, I heard about you, you are very suspicious man." Sebatian said, Easton just smirked, "Sherlock puts the wind up everyone. We hated him!" Sebastian laughed.

John was quietly delighted with this, Easton just smiled. I noticed his leg bouncing up and down, why was he anxious right now?

"Anyways, I’m glad you could make it over. We’ve had a break in..."

//time skip\\

I took pictures on my phone of the yellow spray paint markings, then after that I moved around in the trading room, more like dancing.

I moved around, dodging, weaving in and out of the pillars. People would stop work and stare.

I was studying the graffiti from all sorts of different angles. I then dart into the office next door to get a different angle. But I bumped into someone behind me. I turned seeing Easton.

"Sherlock?---"

I grabbed him by the shoulders, moved him up in front of me, I leaned down towards his ear, "You see that painting there, Easton?" I said.

Easton seemed a little tense by the closeness, "Um.. Yeah? With the yellow paint on it--"

I moved in from side to side to get different angles. We then left to go meet up with John who was waiting..