Chapter 34 | A Hound

Upstairs in the flat, the living room door bursts open and Sherlock charges in, stopping just inside the room and slamming the end of a long pole down onto the ground.

John was sitting in his chair, as Well as Easton. John looks round and his eyes widen at the sight at his flatmate, Easton looked up from his book, his eyes also widening.

Sherlock was standing there, wearing black trousers, a white shirt and his arms, face and shirt are covered with blood, far too much blood for it to be his own, and he was holding a harpoon. He looks round to his flatmates, breathing heavily.

"Well, that was tedious." Sherlock breathed out.

"You went on the Tube like that?!" John said, Easton bit his bottom lip, holding in his laugh.

"None of the cabs would take me!" Sherlock said, irritated. He turns and leaves the room to go clean up. Easton couldn't hold it in as he began to laugh out loud.

//Time skip\\

Sherlock is back in the room all cleaned up and changed into a clean shirt and trousers with one of his blue dressing gowns over the top. He is still carrying the harpoon and is pacing rapidly between the door and the window, looking round repeatedly at John who is sitting in his chair and flicking through the newspapers.

He then turned to Easton was was reading one of the Harry Potter books, ((He definitely would be obsessed of Harry Potter lmaooo))

Sherlock began feeling impatient, "Nothing?" He asked.

"Military coup in Uganda." Easton replied, not looking up from his book.
John chuckles in amusement when he sees something in one of the papers.

"Another photo of you with the, er..." John says as he points to a photograph of Sherlock wearing the deerstalker hat.

Sherlock makes a disgusted noise and continues pacing. John moves on to another newspaper.

"Oh, um, Cabinet reshuffle." John says, Sherlock gets a little furious.

"Nothing of importance?" He asks as stops and slams the end of the harpoon onto the ground and roars with rage, "Oh, God!"

He looks round at John intensely.

"John, I need some. Get me some."

Easton sighs, John hid Sherlock's cigarettes, coccaine and other of his drugs.

"No." John said calmly.

"Get me some."

"No!" John looks sternly at Sherlock, "Cold turkey, we agreed, no matter what."

Irritated, Sherlock leans the harpoon against the dining table. Easton smirks and looks up at John.

"Anyway, you’ve paid everyone off, remember? No-one within a two mile radius’ll sell you any." John said.

"Stupid idea. Whose idea was that?" Sherlock said and John looks round at him and clears his throat pointedly. Sherlock looks towards the door. "Mrs Hudson!" He shouts.

Sherlock starts hurling paperwork off the table, desperately searching for what he needs.

"Look, Sherlock, you’re doing really well. Don’t give up now." John said.

Sherlock continues to frantically search, "Tell me where they are. Please. Tell me."

As John remains silent, Sherlock straightens up and then turns his most appealing puppy-dog eyes on Easton, hesitating before he speaks and almost forming the word a couple of times before actually speaking it.