Chapter 6 ~ Unknown Number

(Easton's POV)

It has been two weeks since we've solved the pink lady case. John got close to Sherlock and I, then finally moved into the empty bedroom.

I was walking back home, it was slowly turning dark out. I was coming back from getting groceries. I held onto two brown bags that were filled up to the top. I needed to get a at least 3 things for John and I, the rest was for Mrs. Hudson.

I kept walking, a man bumped into me, harshly. I turned my head to look at the man, I didn't see his face. I cursed into Italian and turned away, continuing to walk towards the flats.

I could hear my phone vibrate a few times in my back pocket. I ignored it, and I finally made it to 221 Baker Street. I was about to open the door until Sherlock opened it.

"Ah! Easton finally! Mrs. Hudson couldn't keep her mouth shut." Sherlock said, pulling me inside.

I almost tripped, but I balanced myself, "Guardalo!" I snapped a little ((Translate: Watch it!)).

I noticed a small smile plant on his face. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Mrs. Hudson!" I hollered out and went to her door, "I'm back!"

Mrs. Hudson opened the door, "Thank you so much, dear." She said, I walked inside and set the groceries down on her counter, I took out the three things that was John and I's.

(Sherlock's POV)

I watched as Easton helped Mrs. Hudson put away her groceries, I stood at the door.

"Are you sure you are all right?" Mrs. Hudson asked him. He nodded.

"Yeah, I'm alright!" He said, smiling. Mrs. Hudson seemed to not believe him. I didn't believe him either.

"Well alrighty then. But, tonight, I want you to relax, have a warm cup of tea, get comfortable in your bed, and have a good nights rest!" She said. Easton chuckled.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hudson." He said. Easton and I then walked up to our flat.

//time skip\\

(No one's POV)

It was 1 in the morning, Sherlock and John were sleeping on their rooms, for once Sherlock was sleeping.

Easton was laying on his back, listening to his phone vibrate every now and then.

It got the point where they started calling over and over. Easton groaned and sat up, picking up his phone.

It was him, Easton knew it was him... He had a feeling it was him.

He then blocked the number quickly. Now thinking about changing his phone number, and maybe get a new one.

Easton sat there, he rubbed his eyes with his brown sweater. He decided to just make some tea. He got out of bed and walked out of his room.

After making some tea. He went and sat down at his chair.

He sat there in silence, very quietly. His legs bouncing up and down, the dark memories hit him...

He then thought about his family.. His mother and father, and his brothers and sisters.. Easton never talked about his family, he'll never forgive his parents for giving him away, and how his 2 older brothers and older sister would harrass him for being bisexual.

Sherlock's bedroom door opened, Sherlock came out, he sees Easton sitting in his chair, his knees pulled up to his chest.

Easton was completely spaced out, not moving, barely blinking and was slowly breathing. He was in his own world.

Sherlock abserved him. He still couldn't fully read him.. It was difficult.. Sherlock walked a little more closer to the man.

"You should be sleeping." Sherlock said, Easton jumped, dropping his tea cup.

Sherlock quickly caught it, then set it down next to Easton.

"Sherlock--"

"Off to bed, Parker." Sherlock said, "You heard what Mrs. Hudson said."
Easton sighed and laughed.

"You sound like my mother." Easton laughed, Sherlock smiled and sat down in his chair that was next to Easton's.

It was a silent between them, until Sherlock broke the silence, "I've noticed that your phone has been buzzing with messages and calls. Who is it?" He asked.

Easton didn't say anything, not wanting to talk about it, "I dont know." He said, then stood up, "I'm going to--"

Sherlock grabbed Easton's wrist, making East flinch, "Are you... Alright?" Sherlock asked.

East just fakes a smile, "Yeah." He said, pulling away from Sherlock, "Goodnight, Sherlock."

East then leaves, he closes his bedroom door behind him. Easton just stood there, tears welling up in his eyes. But he held it in.

//The next day\\

John sat on his chair, typing on his computer. Easton walked up behind him, holding two cups of coffee. He peered over his shoulder to look at what he was typing.

"A Study in Pink." East read, John was writing a blog about Sherlock's cases, which before Sherlock and East were okay with, "Hmm.. I like it." Hr said then handed John his coffee.

He smiled and took a sip of his coffee, "Thank you."

Easton looked over seeing Sherlock starring out the window, in his own mind palace. East rolled his eyes, and smiled, he sat down on his chair, drinking my coffee and reading a book he randomly picked up.

A few minutes went by, Sherlock and John talked, Easton stayed quiet as always, not wanting to say a word. He swears that Sherlock is onto him...

Easton doesn't want Sherlock, or amyone to know what happened to him and what he went through everyday. He glanced at his ring, chills ran down his spine...

The inappropriate and uncomfortable words of Isaac said to Easton still scares him to this day.

East was sacrred that his ex-husband will find out that he's in England, and that he might come back and drag East back to Italy.. And hurt him...

Easton was so lost in thought, not noticing John trying to get his attention.

"Easton!"

East finally snapped out of his trance, he looked up at John, "Yes?"

"Your phone is ringing." He said, Easton could hear his phone ringing from the kitchen. Easton set his coffee down and stood up, but right before East could grab it, Sherlock picked it up quickly.

(Sherlock's POV)

I picked up Easton's phone, his eyes went wide in fear, but I ignored that and answer the call, I put it up to my ear.

"Hello." I said, than a man's deep voice was heard, but he only spoke in Italian. I couldn't under much of what he was saying. Only a few words like: Easton, can I talk, where, or who are you.

Easton was trying to grab the phone from me, "Sherlock! Give it back!" He whispered yelled.

I ignored him against, pushing him away a little bit, "Sorry, sir, I think you got the wrong number."

The man spoke again but Easton growled and jumped on me, taking the phone away from me and hanging up.

"Easton!--"

"Do not! And I repeat! DO. NOT! Answer this number!" Easton snapped at my face. I could see fear and anger in his eyes.

I didn't say anything, Easton's eyes softened sadly.

"I'm-- I'm sorry." He said, "I shouldn't yell."

"That is fine, Easton." I said, Easton was about to walk out the flat to get some air, but I stopped him, "Who was that man?"

Easton went silent, John and I exchanged looks, "A... A family member?"

I can tell he was lying.. But he left.

((I hope this chapter was okay! <3))