Chapter 31 ~ "Safest place I know."

Sherlock walks closer and holds out his right hand towards Mrs Hudson. She flails towards it, whimpering, and he gently turns back the sleeve of her right hand and looks at the bruises on her wrist.

"I’ve been asking this one. She doesn’t seem to know anything." Neilson says.

Sherlock’s gaze rises a little and he sees that the right shoulder of Mrs H’s cardigan has been ripped at the seam, exposing her skin underneath.

"But you know what I’m asking for, don’t you, Mr Holmes?" Says Neilson, Easton took a deep breath as he stood still.

Sherlock looks a little higher and sees a cut on her right cheek. His eyes flick across to Neilson’s right hand holding the pistol. He has a silver ring on his third finger and there is blood on it. Sherlock raises his head and looks directly at Neilson, but he isn’t deducing him.

In very rapid succession he is picking out target points on his body: Carotid Artery, Skull, Eyes

His eyes drop to Neilson’s arm and chest: Artery, Lungs, Ribs

He raises his eyes to Neilson’s again, "I believe I do." Sherlock says.

Mrs Hudson whimpers as he releases her hands and straightens up, putting his hands behind his back again.

"First, get rid of your boys." Sherlock says, Neilson just looks blankly.

"Why?" Neilson asks.

"I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room."

Neilson hesitates for a moment, then glances at his colleagues, "You two, go to the car."

"Then get into the car and drive away. Don’t try to trick me. You know who I am. It doesn’t work."

The two men leave the room and head down the stairs.

"Your colleague as well." Neilson said, aiming the gun at Easton.

Easton glared at him, "Mi scusi--?" He muttered but was cut off by Sherlock.

((Translate: "Excuse me--?"))

"Go." He said, Easton opened mouth to say something, but stopped when Sherlock looked at him, giving him a look like he was saying 'please'.

Easton bit the inside of his cheek and left the flat, though, he just went down the stairs and waited at the bottom, listening on the conversation.

"Next, you can stop pointing that gun at me." Sherlock says.

"So you can point a gun at me?"

Sherlocj steps back and spreading his arms to either side, "I’m unarmed."

"Mind if I check?"

"Oh, I insist."

Neilson comes around from behind Mrs Hudson. She whimpers nervously. Neilson walks over to Sherlock and pats his breast pocket and flicks the coat open while Sherlock stands meekly with his arms still spread.

Walking around behind him, Neilson starts patting for any hidden weapon at his back. Sherlock rolls his eyes dramatically at Mrs Hudson, but he is already covertly starting to bend his right arm towards himself, he whips out the sanitizer spray can, twists around and sprays the contents directly into Neilson’s eyes.

As Neilson screams,Sherlock rears back and then headbutts him in the face. Neilson falls back onto the coffee table, unconscious, and Sherlock triumphantly flips the can into the air.

"Moron."  Sherlock says, "You can come up Easton!" He hollered, slamming the can onto the dining table, he hurries over to Mrs Hudson and, tutting in annoyance at what the man has done to her, he drops to his knees in front of her as Easton runs in and looks at Neilson.