Daddy Devito Approve

You run towards him as fast as you can until you can feel his arms embracing you. Rapidly, you can feel his warmth. You just miss this feeling.

"I shouldn't have let you go." Onceler said. "I'm so sorry. I should have listened to you." He hugs you tighter and buries his face on your neck. You can feel the tears running from his eyes as it touches you. You too are crying,but not of fear, but of happiness. You thought that this day would never come.

"It's okay." You said softly as you pat his back. "It wasn't your fault. All that matters that I'm here now, and I forgive you."

"I promise I'll treat you better and be by your side for now on." He looks at you with such tender eyes. Dang, he's cute.

"And that all I ever wanted is actually you. It's you that you've been missing all my life." You said as you deeply stared at his adoring eyes. "I love you, Onceler."

He gives you a tender smile as he tilts your chin forward to him.

"All my life, I have been waiting for this moment. For the words you spoke back to me. Who would have thought that those words would come from the most beautiful girl in the whole world. I love you y/n. I always have, but I never realized immediately since this was so new to me. I never experienced this new feeling before as it felt so foreign in my entire body. I can't tell you how many times my heart skipped a beat, because I have developed true feelings for you. Even though this is my first time loving someone, I don't want this joy to escape me, because it is so precious. Money can't buy me the way you make me feel..."

You are speechless, and there is only one thing that you have to do. You guys lean closer to each other as your lips touch his.

NARRATOR: 'Bout time.

The kiss was so sweet and beautiful that Celine Dion would probably sing a song about you two.

After the kiss, Onceler said, "I've known you for a few years now, but it feels like I have known you in a movie story timeline."

You feel uncomfortable about Once's comment.

"Uhhhh...Y'know what. Let's kiss again!"

"Okay."

From afar, the Lorax smiles at your awkward steamy make out session, that he dissolves into Danny DeVito, and he is never seen again.

TO BE CONTINUED...