Strong (Duct Tape) Family Bonds

"Now picture this.

Sun shining, a blue sky

A perfect day.

It was all downhill from there."

"Ready or not here I come!" You said as you stand on the calm stream, waiting for the fishes to come out.

You guys are playing a friendly competition of noodling. You run your bare foot on the water, creating a tiny wave, prepare to catch the fishes with your barehand.

"I'm good at playing catch and catching a cold every winter, so I'm sure that I'm a pro on catching fishes." You said with such confidence as you crouch down closer to the water.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" You said mischievously. "I'm not going to let you win again! I will stay here all day if I have too!"

You squat closer to the water ready to catch your bait.

NARRATOR: Again? Might as well drop it like it's hot.

It wasn't long til the fishes zoom in the river towards you like Lightening McQueen and Mater being chase by Tractors Mayhem Mama. You put your hands in the water, hoping to catch one, but unfortunately, they're just dang fast with the help of their paper-thin fins!

"Dang it!" You said as you hold your head in disgrace. "I was pretty sure that I was going to catch one this round!"

You look down on your feet in disappointed until you notice something in the river come towards your direction.

You bend down taking a closer look.

"I can't believe it!" You exclaimed. "I guess this fish is just fashionably late to the par-tay!"

You put your hands in the water, prepare for the big game.

"Not today, my friend." You said in your deep Arnold Schwarzenegger voice.

Before the fish zoom under you like a highway under a worn-down sketchy bridge, you catch the fish at last!

"Gotcha!" You said as you hold the fish against your chest, cradling like a bebe!

"Thought that you can outwit me, huh?" You said as you look at the fish with a prideful smile on your face. But suddenly, the fish just slaps its fins on your face, making you to drop him as you fall backwards into the river.

"Hey that's cheating!" You scowled as you get up and try to dry yourself. "Guys, please let me win for once. You guys are ahead of me by 50 points!"

But the fishes didn't apologies, instead they sing to you for forgiveness.

The fishes sing this award winning Grammy song.