Wake me up inside

Wake up in the morning feeling like G.Lily.

Pay my taxes? I'm out of the door! I'm gonna hit this pity kitty that lives in Kansas City.

Before I leave, brush my teeth with the help of Mr. Jack

Cause when I leave for the night, I'm dying his hair black.

I'm talking about anime characters on my wallpaper

Trying to decide which one to put on my screensaver

Scammers blowing up my phone, phone

Drop-topping, playing our favorite CD

Pulling up to the parties with Barney,

Trying to get some beef jerky!

Don't stop, make it flop

Dj, get out of my swamp

Tonight, Imma turn into a cranberry sprite

Til we see the copyright

Wa wa wa woahhh wa wa wa woah

"Alright, Kesha!" Jimothee said as he entered your luxurious room. He brings you a yummy gourmet breakfast with a dash of Chanel. Coindecey, you are sitting on the table - ready to devour.

"Where am I?" You said as you lift a luxurious silver spoon and stab your gourmet breakfast.

"Where are you?" He said as a question bubble appears on top of his head. "You're at the best place on earth!" He raises his hands up in the air like a crazy-rich person.

"Stress."

"Stress?" You said confusedly before you eat.

"Yeah!" He takes out a big blackboard from his pocket and put it on the floor. He writes on the blackboard." Stress stands for Super Training Rehab Educational Summer Soiree."

"Soiree?"

"The founder is half-French." He said. "Like me."

"How did I end up-"

"In Stress, you can play volleyball with anime characters, watch movies with Lo-J, cook with Shrekira, play Wii sports with Edward Coolin, and more! You can do anything that makes you happy while enjoying the beach as you are away from your problems."

"But, I don't belong here

"But, I don't belong here." You protested. "They forced me to. She forced me to. Against my own will."

"We all been in that situation before." Jimothee said.

"Really?"

"I mean, I forced myself to be here since Twitter suggested that I should play the Onceler for the upcoming live action movie, The Lorax. Can you believe that? Crazy huh!"