Thank you!

The last chapter is the first serious chapter I ever wrote for this story, and it hasn't changed a bit. I wanted Onceler to be happy, and in order to do that is to provide the two things that he always needed - Love and Support.

After watching and inspecting the movie multiple times, I always wished that he had a loving and supporting family. (maybe that could have stop him from reaching to his terrible fate.) Unforunately, that is not the case in the real movie. This is why I wanted to write an ending where he finally has a "home" where he can relax and be himself. ;) A home with a family that loves and supports him no matter what. 

https://www

https://www.etsy.com/listing/462943598/home-definition-print-wall-art-print?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=&ref=sr_gallery_17&epik=dj0yJnU9dGdqMTVSdWRvZVVOUDhLaXUyRFFUeWd1TXNFZjlqQnImcD0wJm49MW9tVEtYWGFmVjNjdjlmUThyaUVUdyZ0PUFBQUFBR0NTekNV

(You can buy it here)

As I stated multiple times throughout this story, I began writing this story as a joke. I never had the intention to finish this book! Hey, I never thought that it would be possible for this stupid fanfic to reach 17,000+ reads! I wasn't planning on that! I just wrote this story for my own enjoyment. Until, someone commented on my story. @GlorianaMiranda Hey, I do not know if you still read this or not, but I want to say THANK YOU!!! 

If It wasn't for you, I would not have continued this story! I swear it's true! 

Due to this story, I have grown, discover more of myself, and of my potential. If it wasn't for everyone supports, including yours my dear readers, I wouldn't improve myself. I also want to say that thanks to this story, it has inspired many fanfic writers to write their own fanfics! That is the greatest gift any writer could recieved in my opinion!

Overall, I would like to thank everyone who have read, rated, commented, and saved this story. If it wasn't for your support, this book would not be easily acessable to everyone on Wattpad.

It is time to marked this fanfic finished! Praise the Oncelings for not making this fanfic to recieve the same fate as the rest - incompleted and abandoned!

Thank you once again, and I'll see you guys again next time!

-CringeConcern.

FREEE PROMO!!!! PUT YOUR FANFICS HERE!!!

WHO EVER WANTS A SHOUTOUT COMMENT "I"!!!