Thank You for the +400 Reads!

+ UPDATE!

Hello everyone! I hope you all having a great day. 

I would like to thank everyone who liked, read, saved, and commented this story! It means a lot to me since I thought that this story won't get any attention. You guys mean the world to me, and it's great that people are still willingly to read this type of fanfic. 

Anyways, I would like to inform you guys that I would not be posting a new chapter this week due to my final exam of the year. I need to study really hard in order to get a good grade so I can go to 'Cool Leg' (haha get the reference?). However, I will take this week off wisely by planning my future chapters in advance. 

I really do not want to rush this story, or make this story seems lagging with a lot of unnecessary chapters. As of now, I already written the ending, all I need to do is to make a helpful outline in order to get to the end in a reasonable matter. 

This week I already revised my previous chapters as I notice that the previous chapters are not my best work (I kinda cringe reading it). Yeah, grammar, spelling, and punctuation are not my forte! I will also add tiny new details in order to not make the chapters seem sloppy. It would be nice if you reread them if you want to. If not, that's okay too! 

Even though, I will not write a new chapter this week, I will take the opportunity to construct an outline for this story! I just want to invest more time into this story in order to make this an enjoyable read! I hope everyone understands and be patient. 

Once again, thank you for reading this story. I really mean it. I enjoy writing this story as well as reading it.

Sincerely

CringeConcern.