To the Fools who Dream

'He asks me if I could do him a favor as he keeps his eyes on the road, avoiding each traffic obstacles. His eyes spark with such an overwhelming confident flair that can blind the sun if he tried. So bright like his so called past.

What favor do you have in mind? I replied.

Instead of telling me directly, he only tells me that she will explain it to me later - that she is the only one that can tell me about his request. Millions of questions wonder in my mind, trying to hit the corner of the box but instead I just look straight ahead at the road, like him, as his eyes tries its best to stay poised.'

You find yourself reading the same blue book outside on the table.

It's already been a month after the tomato incident. You stop going to town because of it. Even if you wanted to go, Onceler wouldn't let you – even if you tried. He's afraid that you will scare away his customers – and get arrested. However, you respected his wishes and just stay put, waiting for the sun to shine its orange hue directly on your face every evening. Only then, you get excited for his arrival. And every day, he arrives with a white lily on his hand. And every day, you put it in a vase full of water.

You look at the vase behind you, already filled with 30 lilies.

But every day, you always do something new! You spend your days reading, toy voyaging, tattooing cars, mooing completions, browsing the internet, Netflix, shark dancing, drawing, and playing with the creatures in the forest. Hey, you even developed a closer bond with the Lorax and his friends.

Outside, you see the Lorax, Pipsqueak, Fin or Gil (We basically can't tell the difference), and Bill playing cards, so you decided to join them.

"What cha doing?" You said like Isabella from Phineas and Ferb.

"We try to decide which card game to play." The Lorax responded. "I want to play poker, he wants to play go fish, and he just hungry." You see Bill trying to snatch the fish cards like a professional cosplayer competing in an American Halloween costume competition.

You sit down beside the Lorax and suggests, "How about we have a friendly competition."

"I'm listening..." Everyone stops looking at their cards and look at you.

"How about we play a game that I suggest, and the winner get to choose which card game to play!" You said enthusiastically. "Doesn't that sound like a good plan, eh?"

You playfully hit the Lorax with your elbow.

"Watch it bucko! This is my no- no square!" The Lorax said calmly as he traces an imaginary square around his body. "What game do you have in mind?"