Really use a Wish Right Now

"I am foreshadowing," He replies.

He enters his cute, unusually convenient little cottage and close the door.

You stare at his cottage and think, "It's funny how he predicts his fate, yet he does nothing to stop it from happening."

You look up to the blue sky and notice the swomee swans conquering the sky gracefully. You decide to take a stroll through the truffula valley by following the swomee swans. 

Throughout your calming stroll, you notice new things now that you are there in person. You notice how the grass expresses itself by its eye-catching green fertile color. You notice how the truffula trees are really gigantic in person. As you see the different bright colors of each truffula tree, you notice how vibrant and unique each tree is. You see its tasty ripe fruit growing from each tree. You really want to eat a fruit to see what it tastes like, but you resist the urge of doing so.

"Wow, this place is gorgeous!" You said with awe while being aware of your surroundings. You notice how different the beautiful colorful place is compared to your native home.

NARRATOR : Mine is a bunch of trees and deers.

While you ignore the narrator unnecessary comment, you notice how the barbaloots play and how the goldfishes sing a beautiful yet weird song with their stunning, chipmunk-like, and docile voices. They are all accompany by the clear mirror-like clean water running beside them. You dip one of your hands in the water and feel so relax by its soothing stream touch. 

"This place seems untouched!"

"But why?"

You are so amazed by the beautiful ecosystem that you did not notice the stump on your path.

You trip over the stump and fall on the ground like a fly that got caught by the fly swatter

"Ouch! You just got to be kidding me." You yelled to yourself while recognizing the same exact stump from the movie. It's the tree that Onceler chopped down.

You start rubbing your chin and knees. As you comfort yourself, you notice your knees are bleeding.

"Dang it!" You said. "Now, how am I supposed to heal it?"