The Other Woman

"What are you drawing?" You said curiously as you spot Onceler sketching on his blueprint. You lean closer to the blueprint with your hands behind your back.

"Oh, just sketching some finishing touches on my factory blueprint that's all." He said as he focuses on sketching.

"Isn't it too early to make plans for that?" You said hoping that it will slow down the process of his unfortunate doom.

"I like to plan ahead that's all!" He said as he concentrates on sketching. "I'm just used to set up a new goal right away after achieving one. Something to look forward to, y'know."

'You can say that again.' You thought at his comment of planning ahead.

You decided to grab a chair and sit beside him. You keep looking at the blueprint. How it is actually really nicely drawn in such high details. It looks like a true professional has done the sketch.

"Woah, you're such a great artist!" You praised.

"Thanks!" He chuckled as he finally stops sketching and looks at you with his soothing ocean blue eyes. Like the sea during midday.

"You're an inventor, artist, chef, musician, and architecture..." You keep on rambling.

NARRATOR: Love machine..?

"Nat, calm your hormones!" You exclaim as you bong her head with the snapchat hammer. "You're the one who made this story PG, not me!"

Anyways.

"What else can you do?" You said in amaze of how talented Onceler is.

"Um... I can do this!" He said as he grabs his pencil by its eraser.

"Behold, now you see it." He raises the pencil up to the air.

Suddenly, the pencil disappears like magic.

"Now you don't!" He said as he demonstrates his empty hand to you.

"Wow incredible!" You exclaim. "Where did it go? I bet it went under your sleeves!"

"I doubt it." He smiles sheepishly as he holds his hands in the air, proving that he's innocent. He has the widest grin on his face.

You grab both of his hands and inspects his sleeves. You don't see anything standing out suspiciously, but you won't give up.

"I bet you drop it on the floor, didn't you?" You said eagerly as you look down at the floor. You just really want to find the pencil.

"Do you want me to tell you where it is?" He joked at you.

"Yes please!" You exclaim. "I'm just dying to know!"

You look at him and notices him trying to contain his laughter.

"It's there." He points at your ear.

"What?" You grab your ear and feel something on top of it. 

You grab the unknown object and wow wow wassup it's the pencil that you were desperately trying to find yay!

"Incredible!" You said astonishly as you hand him back his pencil. "How did you do it?"

"A magician never reveals his secrets!" He sneers.

"Worth a shot." You said as your eyes focus on the blueprint.

" You said as your eyes focus on the blueprint