You're beautiful, and I'm insane

"Did you like that?" The narrator asks.

You find yourself sitting across from the narrator at a fancy restaurant.

You see that you're on top of a balcony of the restaurant and see that it's already night time. The stars are shining bright tonight.

"Did you like the ending?" The narrator says as she eats her Gucci lobster then drinks from her Gucci water out of her Gucci glass. You see her wearing her Gucci dress and her diamond necklace from...

"Let me guess." You said. "Gucci?"

"No. Walmart." She said as she sips from her cup."I'm humble."

"Right." 

"I see you are only complaining about my choice of my consumer activity." The narrator said. "I guess you like the ending I gave you in this fanfic."

"What?"

"I bet you're anxious about what is going to happen next." She puts down her Gucci glass. 

"What nonsense are you talking about?" You said as you lean on the table agressively.

"I mean why are you still reading this story?" The narrator said cunningly.

"You know the reason."

"I know." The narrator said with such confidence."But the story has already "finished." The narrator said as she forms bunny ears with her fingers and express them in the air. 

"Seriously, why are you still reading this? Like you could be reading a narrator x reader and you don't even know it!"

"Ew."

"I'm just kidding." She chuckled. "Unless..."

"No." You said boldly. "Don't even think about it."

"Alright."

You brush off your fancy clothes with your hand and suddenly your favorite food appears on the table, but this time is Guccified.

"So, what's the theme?"

"I'm glad you ask." The narrator said. " I was getting tired of your rude interaction."

"The thing that I want you to learn is that it's okay that you can't control everything."

"That's it?"

"I got to go." The narrator said as she stood up from her chair.

"So soon?"

"I believe that you can do all of this by yourself." The narrator said. "You are capable of so much more."

"And don't be afraid if i'm not here as often as before." The narrator said. "And remember this is your story, not mine."

"Bye."And the narrator pop out of existance.

"Wait." You stand up from your chair.

"Aw she left." You slop down.

"But i'm here." A familiar voice said.

...to be continued