Just like in the Movies

It's past midnight as you and Onceler walk back to the cottage after a long day at the amusement park.

The wet night grass softens each fall your step take. The breeze gently blows on your face like an indirect kiss. You inhale the fresh air that the truffula trees provided like a delicious bubbly drink. The truffula forest looks so magical with the indigo noir sky expressing its uniqueness by displaying its tiny shimmering silver passions. And last, but not least, the fireflies 'singing their emotions,' giving an enchanting atmosphere.

'I can get used to this ...'

You look at your right where the river runs. How the river replicates everything it sees like a mirror. Your ears try its very best to listen a sign of life, but it appears that every creature is asleep.

You hold your prize processions close to your chest, as you take a glimpse at Onceler, admiring his soft features like a helpless romantic fool.

It wasn't long til Onceler looks at you. You rapidly look away, try not to look embarrassed.

"This is the best day ever!" Onceler said. "I never had this much fun ever in my life!"

You look at him with a tight but genuine happy smile.

"I really enjoyed today too. I just can't decide which was my favorite part of the day..." You cheered.

"I think my favorite part was the bumper cars, wait no, the Ferris wheel, no, the roller-coaster..."

Onceler looks at the sky like a student looking at the ceiling when they're taking a test as he keeps on rambling about his favorite part of the day.

"I got it! My favorite part is having fun with you!" He says gleefully.

He looks at you with such enthusiasm in his eyes like a kid who eats Hershey Chapstick behind their parents' backs. At first, you were surprise of his response, you even felt something bumped your heart; however, you replace your surprise look with a big goofy smile. You just can't stop looking like a goof ball. That simple reply from him just makes you want to dance freely like a bird.

"Aww, that's so sweet!" You chirped.

He takes off his fedora and play with it, "How can I ever repay you?"

"Repay me?"

You stop walking and soon enough he did too. You both are waiting for a response, but you just can't think of a good one.

'Should I reject his offer sincerely or should I tell him what I really want? I mean, he already done a lot for me. He provides me food, shelter, books, and his friendship. What else do I want from this guy? It wouldn't be fair for him. It should be the other way around. I should be the one repaying him for everything he has done for me.'

Your mind just keep on wondering.

NARRATOR: Tell him to buy you a lambo.