Thank you for the 5,600+

Hello everyone! You already know the drill, but I want to say once again thank you for reading my story up to this point. I know that this is a long fic but longer is better, right? Haha.

Sometimes.

I still can't believe that this weird fanfic gained 5,600+ views and so many rating stars (is that what you called? I'm not quite sure). You guys always makes me laugh with your comments!

Unfortunately, I need to put this story on hold due to school. Hope you understand. We already passed halfway through the story, so a few chapters more!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you again in November! If you want to of course haha :). You do you boo!

hahaha

Update:

"November?" Um yeah. Stratch that. Just some of you lovely readers, I also get out during thanksgiving break - which means that I need to juggle mutiple tasks such as family, food, rest, air, oxygen, sleep, and Black Friday! However, I'll do say that I already written the next three chapters, and I'll edit them during thanksgiving break. So if I were you, I'll come back to this story in December. The earliest days in December. Should I write all the chapters and publish them all at once or nah? Idk either that's why I'm asking all of you. alright, that's all. You guys are doing great, keep it up man! 

Update Update: 

Did I say December? Well, I  lied.