A Thing that Everyone Needs!

You walk back to Onceler's cottage by yourself. Even though you kinda disagree with the idea, Onceler insisted. He extremely insisted it that he left you in the dust before you could even argue with him.

However, you're quite glad that things ended that way. You might even regret the outcome if you argue with him.

Because let's face it. You have a thing for Onceler.

What other reasons are you even reading this story?

Out of curiosity?

Out of thirst?

Out of love interest?

Out of jealously?

Out of envy?

For a good night story?

For laughter?

"Chill narrator," You say while looking at the sky.

NARRATOR: Alright.

After you finally see Onceler's adorable yet fragile yellow cottage not too far away, you eagerly run to the front door. Afraid that the door might be lock, you turn the doorknob slowly. Fortunately, the door open!

"Thank you my beloved savior Daddy Devito that the door is unlocked!" You exclaim joyfully.

.

"You're welcome!"

.

You got     S       H       O       O      K     as you just heard a knowingly unknown voice.

"Wait, did I just hear a voice?" You said while wrinkling your nose and pulling your brows together in confusion.

"And not just any voice, but Danny Devito's?" You look around to see if there's anything suspicious lurking nearby

NARRATOR: NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. It was just your imagination! You're just hallucinating. There's nothing you need to worry. Carry on!

You obey the narrator as you assume that it was actually the narrator's Danny Devito voice impression.

So, you enter the cottage with a relief look on your face as you close the door behind you but quickly you went outside with an alarming look.

"I should build a 'no trespassing' sign for the Lorax and his friends. I don't want to wake up facing the Lorax and be surrounded by them like in the movie."

So, you grab Onceler's axe, use the left-over wood from the truffula tree that Onceler's murdered, and a can of paint that coincidently was laying on the ground. Combining all these wonderful resources together, you are going make your own sign!