New Alliance

"Cackadoodle-doo!"

"Cackadoodle-doo!"

The fishes crow outside to advise everyone that a bright new day is here but, most importantly, they just want to be jerks by interrupting everyone's beauty sleeps.

NARRATOR: No wonder taking a beauty sleep doesn't have an effect on people.

Anyways...

You are still asleep due to the fact that you are very tired from all the things that happened the last few chapters. However, you used that as an excuse since you are not an early bird.

You're sometimes laz- I mean unproductive.

Don't have school today...

...or ever again.

Heck Yeah!

You started to wake up slowly; However, you keep your eyes shut just in case you want to sleep more.

'hmmmm.....it's already morning dude. I just went to sleep like a chapter ago.' You thought drowsily. You pull the covers over your head.

You try to fall back to sleep but can't due to the sunlight on your face and the temporary annoying fishes that keep on singing like a father who's happy that his lonesome teen son finally has his first ever girlfriend that he met on the internet, but little did he know, the son's girlfriend is 2D.

And Japanese.

And from an anime show.

...

Yeah, I don't blame the son.

Anyways...

You keep moving around in order to get comfortable. And you do get comfortable eventually, but something doesn't feel right. You realize that it only took a minute to get more comfortable. You also realize that you have more space to stretch your legs.

And then it hit you like you're in front of a homecoming parade on main street.

Without opening your eyes, you thought anxiously, 'I'm in Onceler's bed.'

You mentally freak out for a bit until you remember what really happened in the last chapter.

You inspect yourself under the covers just to make sure everything is in its place.

'Good.' You thought.

You breathed a sigh of relief.

'Nothing funny happened last night. He just carried me to his bed, and he decided sleep on the couch. No problem.'