Money Runs the World

Flip flop floppity flop flip.

That's how the pancakes are falling in style as Onceler cooks for the entire population that lives in the Forrest.

"Pancakes, the pancakes..." Onceler sings as he does a super dangerous radical stunt as he throws the pancakes from his frying pan and lands on the Pipsqueak's plate. Pipsqueak can barely hold the colossal stack of pancakes as he almost gets splishiby splash by it. Luckily, Onceler takes the delicious burden from Pipsqueak's tiny baby hands and give Pipsqueak a pat on his tiny furry soft head for his efforts.

"Who's up for ninths?" Onceler said to the whole population that somehow fits on top of the bed.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" The thick legend Kevin Malone-like bear said as he raises his paws for more.

You chuckled at their energy as you're busy washing the dishes?

NARRATOR: Wha? You washing da dishes? In a fanfic? Impossible!

The Lorax gets up with all of his peanut butter strength. "Whoa! All right, pass them over..." The Lorax said like a mom who eats her kids' leftovers every night.

NARRATOR: Wow the pancakes made all them some thick bois, huh?

"Yeah, see?" Onceler said as he points at the Lorax with some sass

Suddenly, the entire flimsy cottage begins to rumble like a cookie crumbling for its non-existent life

Suddenly, the entire flimsy cottage begins to rumble like a cookie crumbling for its non-existent life. A plate falls off from your slippery hands and breaks into tiny pieces.

"Ah!" You screamed.

"What's going on?" Onceler said in fear as he hugs his pancakes tightly.