The Beginning of Something...

"Y/N, where are you taking me?"

"You'll see..." You smirk mischievously as you lead Onceler to a mysterious place in town.

"It better be good. I'm dying to know what it is!"

You turn your head in order to face him.

"I promise that you'll have the best time of your life..."

NARRATOR: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You guys walk into the sketchy part of the town's park.

Well, it wasn't sketchy, it's only the isolated part of the park where no one plays or hangs out to have a good time.

But anyways, that's about to change.

You guys headed deeper and deeper, away from the crowd until you can only hear pure silence.

Not even the birds are chirping.

It was only you,

Onceler,

And the thneed softly hugging your neck.

You guys got used to the silence until it suddenly been murdered by screaming and laughter.

Onceler snivel, "You better tell me where we're going or I'll..."

"You'll sue me?" You interrupted Onceler. "Don't you trust me?" You turn around and sadly pouts at him.

"O-of course!" He stuttered and clears his throat. "The thing is that I feel really uncomfortable being in this part of town."

"I don't blame you, but this is the quickest way to get to our destination. I don't want to waste any of our precious time due to traffic." You reply. "And don't worry we're almost there. But I need to ask you a favor."

"What is it?"

You stop walking and turn around to see him.

"Will you close your eyes? It's a surprise!" You said with a big grin that almost feel like that your eyes are about to pop out.

"Better be no funny business." He chuckles as he closes his eyes.

"I promise it's not!" You try to hold your laugh. "Unless..."

"Unless what?" He grins.

"Just take my hand, you cool fedora pancake dork."

He holds your hand tightly. You can tell how terrified he is being out here in the middle of nowhere. You even feel bad for him, but that's about to change.

It wasn't long til you lead Onceler out of the woods. As a good boy he is, he still has his eyes shut.

TAYLOR SWIFT: Are we out of the woods? Are we out of the words?

NARRATOR: Not now Taylor. I'm busy here. I'll hang out with you later.

TAYLOR SWIFT: Why you got to be so mean?

You look straight ahead with sparkling eyes and a big clean smile that makes you an eligible candidate of becoming the new Colgate toothpaste model.

You let go of his hand and cross your arms, waiting proudly of Onceler's reaction.

"Here we are Once! Now sue me!" You said as you lift your chin up with pride.

He opens his eyes, astonish of the view in front of him.

"Woah!"

Onceler's mouth forms the perfect 'O' that nobody can draw in art class. He can't believe what's he looking at.