The End (or is it? >:))

You wake up the next morning with the sun on your eyes. The birds are chirping like always; however, this time, it's not the kind of chirping that put someone in a bad mood. There's some harmony to it this time.

You get out of bed and begin your same morning routine. You do the bed, take a shower, and get dress. As you get out of the bathroom, you notice that Onceler is already gone, like an early bird that he is.

You walk to the kitchen, ready to start preparing your breakfast until you notice a yellow note on the table. You pick it up to get a closer look.

Meet me outside ASAP!

-Onceler

You look at the note with a quizzable look.

"Why does he want me to go outside for?" You said as your eyes look at the fridge and then to the note multiple times. "Should I eat first or head outside?"

You once again look at the fridge and then at the note, trying to decide which is more important.

In the end, you decided to head out as you think that you can hold your hunger for a little longer.

You walk outside and head straight to the place that Onceler tells you to go. You find yourself walking on a steep hill that you never seen before, as soon as you get to the top, you just couldn't believe your eyes.

You're at a place that you never seen before. It's like you're in a beautiful scene from a made-up dream! You see the lake surrounded by trees, casting the morning's shadow, and the sun raising victoriously, casting an aura of a vintage French spring movie. The grass greener than your neighbor's lawn. Finally, the sky reflecting the same shade as Miami Blue. And on top of that, a picnic full of your favorite food!

"Do you like what you see?"

You hear a voice behind you and turn around and see Onceler, all bright and happy.

"Like it? I love it!" You jump with joy with your hands in the air. "It's perfect!"

"I thought it would be a nice change to eat breakfast outside here. You know, a little privacy and tranquility. A suitable spot to relax and enjoy some delicious food!" He clears his throat. "If you don't like it then I can..."

"Onceler, relax. I'm not complaining. I'm just really happy that you did this. Thank you so much!" You hug him tightly and he hugs back.

You back away and you both smile at each other.

He says," What are you waiting for? Let's go eat!"

He takes your hand and lead you to the picnic.

Afterwards, you both spend time eating, talking, and laughing. You talk so freely like a bee buzzing through the night. The food is so delicious that even Onceler stole some fruit from your fruit bowl while you weren't looking; however, you didn't mind. Overall, the food is clearly fantastic. It's mouth-watering, savory, alluring, and juicy at every first and last bite. Like pleasant stroll in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs!