(:) A small update (:)

Okay, so, it has been brought to my attention that I have been neglecting this book for quite a bit.
And for that, I have to say, I'm sorry.
I have been really busy lately and I haven't found the time to be on my phone as of late.
My finals are coming up and I have been focusing on getting good grades and making it to my sophomore year.
I can't promise that I am going to make an update soon because, like I said, I have a lot going on at the moment.
But I will try to get an update on this book soon, even if the update is small and barely held together.

Please, do not ask continuously for updates.
I have seen a few messages asking me too and it just makes me feel guilty and stressed, because I don't like making people wait and I want them to be happy.
But I can't do that if my own mental health is at risk.

I don't want to make all of you guys feel bad because most of you have been very patient with me and I want to say thank you for that.

But to the select few who have been pressuring me to make an update, please don't.

I can't stop you from making comments but please know, it doesn't help with my mental stability.

I will get an update out after the next week or so, maybe around the 23rd or 24th.

In the meantime,
I hope you guys stay patient with me and hold on a bit longer for the next update.
I want to give you the best I can and not just some barely scraped together shit from the deep pit that is my mind.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful evening.

With Love,

Novel_ist2

Charlie <3