Just Imagine: MORE HEADCANONS!

• I believe Grian would find love in simple acts.

• Such as: bumping foreheads, gentle brushes, and nuzzling.

• He enjoys preening the people closest too him! Making sure they are clean and well cared for!

• Most of the time- he IS barefoot! But only in the warmer months! You wouldn't catch him dead barefoot outside in winter or fall.

• His eyes dilate like a parrots- they get smaller instead of bigger- which is freaky too see.

• Isn't used too hugs and such- so he sticks with the simple and quick acts of physical affection.

• FRECKLES! EVERYWHERE! (Scar calls them stars-)

• He isn't easy too make blush- unsurprisingly. The hermits think it's the big things that get him too turn red- but no. It's the small things. Like Eskimo kisses and being called gorgeous.

• HE ISN'T USED TOO IT ALRIGHT!? SWEETHEART AND HONEY ARE NORMAL- HE'S USED TOO THOSE!

• But gorgeous is just that one rare nickname that gets him turning red too the tips of his ears every time!

• For a shipping one: Grian and Wels! Princess and Knight Duo-? Except the Princess can body slam the Knight and run in 5 inch heels!

• Canonically! His strength score for that punching bag thingy- is 200! Which is REALLY big!

• Hates spicy foods- but will eat them if Ren makes it especially for him or the other hermits.

• He's constantly cold- because of hollow bones! Why do you think he always wears a sweater?