Goat Dad and Goat Hybrid Grian: Gridoc Edition!!

• Okay, so..when Doc first saw Grian..he thought Grian needed to be kept and protected?

• Like, okay, in my personal headcanon Grian is pretty fuckin' short and in his goat form..he's the size of a baby goat?

• And I think the first time they met, was when Grian was doing guinea pig services?

• Doc only saw this..small, baby goat trapped in a cage and thought..mine now.

• But, we all know Grian, he wouldn't enjoy being kept.

• So he escaped being Doc's new fixation and things went on as normal through the season, with the exception of Doc constantly watching after Grian like a creep.

• Grian's goat form, like I said, in tiny. His fur is a nice brown color and his eyes..look like two pits. He's an Australian Cashmere Goat in its baby stage.

• Very soft boy, but will go for your ankles.

• In semi-human form, Grian's ears are easily hidden amongst his hair, along with his horns, which are stuck being very small seeing as he can't age.

• His tail on the other hand, sticks out from behind his sweater, tiny, fluffy, and oh so adorable!

• Will kick you in the shins and they will be bruised for weeks!

• Honestly, after Doc joined the Resistance in season 7, Grian became softer towards him and Doc and him were known as the, and I quote, "Goat Parents".

• SIZE. DIFFERENCE.

• No, seriously, in Grian's goat form, he can fit and Doc's lab coat pocket and just..chill.

• So many photos, so many.

• Honestly, it's kind of creepy..in an endearing way?

• Grian will take and hide Doc's tools because he knows Doc is soft for him and won't punish him for it ;3

• Overall, 9/10!

• They lose a point because..Doc wanted to kidnap Grian and keep him in a pen forever which is..not okay?