HC <9> : Phobia(s)

• Leporiphobia and hemophobia, also known as the irrational fear of rabbits and blood.

• Okay, so we can all agree on the fact that Grian has been through some serious, traumatic shit.

• There is also the fact that he hasn't gone to therapy for it but we'll get to that later on.

• Sam seriously fucked Grian up and is that reason behind this phobia strictly because of his most defined piece of clothing: his hat.

• Grian can't look at a rabbit (specifically brown and white ones) without seeing Sam and going into a full on panic attack due to flash backs.

• The other phobia is due to how many times he was forced to see people die and the amount of blood he was forced to see, along with the fact that he was pressured to kill three people.

• No, he hasn't told anyone about these phobias, except after Mumbo saw him go into a panic attack after a bunny jumped on him and he was forced to tell Mumbo about his fear of rabbits ( not the story behind it, just that he had the phobia.)

• And he has every right to have these phobias after the shit he went through.

• Sam not only physically hurt him but mentally traumatized Grian, leaving lasting scars in both aspects.

• And he'll try to take his trauma to the grave or until he's forced into a therapy group finally.
~
(A/N): You have no idea how mush it hurts to write this but eh.

~(A/N): You have no idea how mush it hurts to write this but eh

Here, have a Demon Slayer AU!