[HC] Passive/Nuetral/Aggressive

• Grian has to be one of the most passive aggressive person any of the hermits have ever met.

• Like, he's really sweet and kind but will blow anything and everything up if given the chance.

• Grian is the text book definition of chaos in human form.

• And, back in high school, he was one of the level headed ones (that really says a lot.)

• I think the only thing keeping him back from going complete ape shit is the fact that he doesn't want to turn into Sam.

• That, and the fact that Grian is genuinely a good person at heart.

• He's only aggressive when provoked and even then you'd need to do something really messed up to have him attack you.

• Which I highly suggest not doing, EVER.

• Grian is actually pretty strong for someone his size and could most definitely deck someone if they aggravate him enough or threaten harm.

• So yeah, passive aggressive Grian.

————
Okay! Hi! Announcement time! I'm thinking of doing a headcanon book for the sweetheart known as GeminiTay.
If you don't know who she is, you should really go check her out! She is so amazing! She's currently on the X-Life server and does some pretty peaceful Let's Plays that are pretty entertaining! She does a lot of building and is really creative and sweet! I love her channel so much and she deserves so much more than what she gets!
Also! I got my hair cut like the photo above! I really enjoy it!
Anyways, that's all for now on this chapter and I hope to see y'all in the next one!
Bye bye!
Novel_ist2